Need Help

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

IceStor(V)

Sep 20, 2005
Hull
Does anybody know how to hack user.ini some how so u can change when it says double kill 2 summit like

ICED DOUBLE ICED

or summit pls replie it will be a lot of help hacking my brains trying to work it out :)

:x

thanks
IceStorm

That's rather narcissistic.

Search for the tips and tricks forum for tweaks.ini, messages, spree messages.

Put this in a txt file called tweak.ini

// Client messages.
set killermessageplus youkilled ]V[ killed
set decapitationmessage decapitationstring ^[Head Shot]^
set killingspreemessage endspreenote 's owned by
set firstbloodmessage firstbloodstring nr 1!!
set multikillmessage DoubleKillString ^[Double]^
set multikillmessage MultiKillString ^[Multi]^
set multikillmessage UltraKillString ^[ULTRA]^
set multikillmessage MonsterKillString ^^[M O N S T E R K I L L]^^

then put it in system of ut.
add this to the target in your UT shortcut properties:
c:,\UnrealTournament\System\UnrealTournament.exe -exec=tweak.ini

Done!

Last edited:
You could also bind it to activate the text whenever you want it by putting in the user.ini <any key you want>=Tab | exec tweak.txt
Just another option than adding the target in your UT shortcut properties... unless you want to show it up all the time. ;)

i have a question about that, can i also adjust the text when i changeweapons?
like instead of Rocket Launcher <<<[[[ROCKET LAUNCHER]]]>>> (just an example, final will be better:p).

Reactions: Popioul
icestorm go die you stupid cuntmong. Yes black theres a similar and very easy of doing it but ill send u my ini on msn seeing as i dont want icestorm to know anything :fingers: gg ;(

Maz said:
icestorm go die you stupid cuntmong. Yes black theres a similar and very easy of doing it but ill send u my ini on msn seeing as i dont want icestorm to know anything :fingers: gg ;(

Can you send me a pm mate? :x