Need For Speed: Underground 2 (pc)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

not yet but i am gonna, liked part 1 a lot and hope this 1 is better.
getting some good reviews from what i heard.

played it for a lil bit, but it seems more of the same.. just a bit more contents.

Bah, the first one (and I'm assuming this one as well) shouldn't even be called a NFS game. Don't get me wrong, it's fun, but it just doesn't feel like NFS. I don't care about this street racing crap, I want to drive a Porsche, a Ferrari, and other obscenely expensive cars. That's the NFS series imo.

Reactions: Bart and Menace
good game, graphics are pretty much the same as the first 1 but theres much more stuff

i have finished 46% (103 races) and there's no more races on the map. how can i unlock the next area? :confused:

by the way, i love the mustang :D wwrrrroooooommmmmmmmmm :cool:

Drive round, You get races that dont appear on the map. Also check that youve collected the Stars

Ice said:
i have finished 46% (103 races) and there's no more races on the map. how can i unlock the next area? :confused:

by the way, i love the mustang :D wwrrrroooooommmmmmmmmm :cool:
I think you need to beat all of the people driving round. I've cleared the map once already (on the PC) and now its starting to get very annoying, as the computer racers can get around corners at 150 MPH - which is complete bollocks.

The game was good fun for the first 40% or so, then it gets very boring and fustrating. I like a game that the more I play it, the more I get rewarded. I sitll haven't unlocked stage 3 turbos and ECU FFS.

completed it a few weeks ago.. was amusing, not really that great tbh, got a bit repetitive, and i beat the last guy by about a minute :S

Martz said:
I think you need to beat all of the people driving round. I've cleared the map once already (on the PC) and now its starting to get very annoying, as the computer racers can get around corners at 150 MPH - which is complete bollocks.

Yea... you drive around on a course with (apparantly) loose asphalt-ish stuff on the ground.
I try to adjust my driving style and do quick handbrake-drifts around corners only to find out that you won't lose grip when you steer into the corner at 80mph. nice.

FWD cars seem to feel almost exactly (or exactly) like RWD and AWD cars, yippee.

Other than that I just hate the stereotyped "Americanized" street racing underworld that seems to be eternally connected to rappers, neon bullshit, stickers, airplane wings as spoilers and half-naked women.
It just doesn't feel like a NFS game as Inferno said.
On my brothers desk I also saw Hot Pursuit, and playing that brought back so many cool memories, damn that was a cool serie and it's a shame EA let's it go for this new bollox.

Meh.

i like the game, just hate it that i don't even have the game half completed and the computer needs to cheat already. i beat about 10 of the racers and i am really getting tired of driving around and challenging those mad sk1ll monsters :(

Ice said:
i like the game, just hate it that i don't even have the game half completed and the computer needs to cheat already. i beat about 10 of the racers and i am really getting tired of driving around and challenging those mad sk1ll monsters :(
There's a trick to it: drive very close behind em and match their speed... then challenge em while accelerating + give em a little push from the side. they'll spin out and you'll either win or have a very big advantage ;D
works everytime.

the problem was that my car didnt have 6 stars... so i had to spend all my money and make it fucking ugly to be able to continue... :puke: with a green pokemon interface :cow:

Inferno said:
Bah, the first one (and I'm assuming this one as well) shouldn't even be called a NFS game. Don't get me wrong, it's fun, but it just doesn't feel like NFS. I don't care about this street racing crap, I want to drive a Porsche, a Ferrari, and other obscenely expensive cars. That's the NFS series imo.
:nod:

Well sure it has nice graphics, but not the nfs feeling :(.
nfsu4 is still the best part.

Bart said:
:nod:

Well sure it has nice graphics, but not the nfs feeling :(.
nfsu4 is still the best part.
If you haven't tried it yet, I suggest you pick up Burnout 3. It took the arcade racing crown from the NFS series.