need a bind for

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Op1uM

Fakenicker!
Jul 25, 2002
maybe some leet guy could helps me
i need a bind to open tactic viewer wich is placed here :

and i also need a bind to disconect from the server i am on and bring up the "find internet game" menu with the "favorite" showing up :hangover:
thx in advance :D

Hmm.. the second bind could be:

X=Disconnect|MenuCmd 1 0

Mind you I haven't tried it :P

thx u both!

the 1st one is working
the 2nd one is not working on AS server , but it did work on a DM server :confused: lol

Hardcore said:
hm

maybe X=Disconnect|onrelease MenuCmd 1 0

the bind to disconect and show favorite is working

however the bind to show up tactic viewer doesn't work in AS server ! but it works on DM server ??? :confused:

this one : X=menucmd 5 3

oh okay.
hm that is maybe because utcd or utpure blocks it. dunno exactly tho.
maybe weirdo, brajan, cratos or azazel know.

tbh i got issues on non-AS servers myself. for example my sens is different there (way lower) and i have to re-adjust it manually. maybe because of that keybind that sets sens to a lower value and back, which is not working there correctly either (some zpICTF server that was).

oh erm i just realized, that it works on DM servers for you but not on an AS server. well i guess that makes the whole thing even more confusing :lol:

"menucmd 5 3" command is equivalent to manually open "MOD" menu of your UT and then open the fourth item in this menu.

5 => MOD menu (6th menu, because it starts with 0)
3 => fourth item in MOD menu (4th menu, because it starts with 0)

For First MOD menu use "menucmd 5 0"

On a sidenote, items present in MOD menu vary if you are offline or on a server, and may vary again on another server. Offline you see all installed MODs or packages. On a server you also see MOD menu items that appear, for MODs that have a menu with options.

Try to toggle with menucmd parameters and see what suits you best. Items displayed in MOD menu are different for each UT, your MOD menu is different than other players. So you will have to adapt the command to your needs.

Glad if this can help :)

Last edited:
damn i managed to make it works off-line (in practice session) but not on servers :(

i guess i will give up , not such a big deal anyway :hangover:

Popioul said:
On a sidenote, items present in MOD menu vary if you are offline or on a server, and may vary again on another server. Offline you see all installed MODs or packages. On a server you also see MOD menu items that appear, for MODs that have a menu with options.
I think this might be the cause.
Try joining an AS server and checking your Mod menu. See if it differs from the menu you have when you play offline.
If it differs, you just have to change the last number :)

Last edited:
Niko, what u could do is bind "menucmd 5 2", "menucmd 5 4", "menucmd 5 5" and "menucmd 5 6" to 4 different keys and test, this should do it ;)

Or connect to a UTA server and see in which position is the TacticsViewers item in your MOD menu.
If its the 5th item, then use "menucmd 5 4"
If its the 7th item, then use "menucmd 5 6"

other usefull menu binds I find usefull:
F5=MenuCmd 2 0 => display game settings
F9=MenuCmd 2 1 => display player settings
F4=MenuCmd 1 0 => display game browser, though i dno how to open a given tab
Alt=mutate nextteam | changeteams => switch ur team in various teamgame types

...and my best finding yet:
4=mutate provotemenu | mutate BDBMAPVOTE VOTEMENU | mutate listmaps => display mapvote, works with various vote mutators

gotta love Binds!!!!!! in every application, I use them as much as possible :]

Last edited:
i tested and my menu doesn't change when conected to a server
i have tryed menucmd 5 4 / 5 3 / 5 5 and it didn't work on AS server :(
however it worked fine in practive session (offline)
there must be a thingy in leagueAS or pure that change the setting
maybe we need help form a leagueAS coder ? :D

thx for help :)