N Korea threat

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

All that North-Korea wants is to negotiate with the western world about the current business restrictions. But it's not North-Korean style to beg them for it. They've been telling everyone for so long that North-Korea is a military stronghold that could take care of themselves, and now they want to beg America to lower the sanctions from the past, nah. They just want to force the western world to sit around the table and have a good chat.

I think this isnt the best way for North-Korea to take care of it. But with over 90% of the american soldiers in other countries, it might be the best time to show them how strange they are or look.

Anyways I don't think there will be a nuclear war. Everyone in North-Korea knows that they'll definitly lose it.

The US has doubled back on nearly every pressured negotiation it has made, as soon as N.Korea drops its nuclear card at the negotiation table the US will rape them. As for N.Korea launching a nuclear warhead, they are still years off. They will either have to develop a smaller bomb or larger rocket, both are still years off for them.

Well, North Korea will have to have missles that fly a bit further than the Sea of Japan if they are going to threaten the states.

As mentioned in one of the linked articles, I would agree than Iran poses a larger threat, especially if you piss of China by tampering with it's oil supplies.

I tremble in fear of North Korea on the East Coast of the USA.

I wish Canada or Mexico would get nukes and threaten the midwest. The coasts of the US are actually where the cool people live. Anyways, the US is too busy bitching around Iraq to do anything about NK or Iran because we suck. Someone please invade us. Preferably Finland.

smantie said:
Someone please invade us. Preferably Finland.
:lol: :lol: excellent

Now back on topic. The US should try to act a bit fairer. THEY have the biggest nuclear arsenal. Why don't we invade the USA to "prevent" an attack from their side :hm:.

Irak war was all about oil and they screwed up. They'll never be done there.

What did the US learn from the Vietnam war?

DON'T GO TO VIETNAM

Last edited:
what confuses me most is that iran only started or wants to start working with nuclear technology, with no words about nuclear bombs whatsoever and the usa and everyone else jumps up and amkes a big cry out andwhatever to stop them

while north korea always talked about atomic technology and specifically about atomic bombs and now even tryes to threaten other countrys with them and hardly anything actually happens, correct me if i'm wrong but my feeling is that america would jump on northkorea much faster if it was a muslimic country and/or possesed huge amounts of oil

Nukes are the best weapons, they are peacekeeping weapons.
They are too big to use them, in the Cold War fuck-all happened.. nobody had the brains nor balls to use them.
While the leader of N-Korea is fucking nuts, I doubt he will use them.. and if he will, the retaliation will make armageddon look like a happy fun day.

Yeah, and since the us got between 10-20000 warheads (officially) most countries that develop and test fires these kinda things are reasonably fucked.

already knew that... anyway i don't think anyone has to be scared of NK.. they do not have very much money and more important; 1) NK peeps only live in NK (not in the whole world like the arabs) and 2) there is not a mass hate against the US in NK... when you invade NK i dont really expect things like vietnam and some sort of "search and distroy" war.

Well u dont need to be a rich state to be one of the strongest ones in military themes.
As Nk sends the 80% of their money every year for military shits u can guess why its considered the 5th military power in the world.
Appart from, always we are talking about official speech of NK goverment, their first enemy is US with SK (cos of the war of korea). We cant talk about the ideology of the population of NK as its country that hasnt any contact with foreign countries except china.
But try to guess what happens with the ideology of the population of NK when u havent any kind of education about the rest of the world and u are poor as hell and the only thing u know its ur situation its cos of US. Be sure that theyll believe almost everything the goverment says.

Last edited:
xb7 said:
what confuses me most is that iran only started or wants to start working with nuclear technology, with no words about nuclear bombs whatsoever and the usa and everyone else jumps up and amkes a big cry out andwhatever to stop them

while north korea always talked about atomic technology and specifically about atomic bombs and now even tryes to threaten other countrys with them and hardly anything actually happens, correct me if i'm wrong but my feeling is that america would jump on northkorea much faster if it was a muslimic country and/or possesed huge amounts of oil

LMFAO are you kidding, the way that Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is talking?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/6069456.stm

Anyway, what I would be more concerned about is China getting involved. As someone else mentioned the US' arsenal is pretty formidable to any country, but China has the potential to compete, maybe not now, but in the near future. Thankfully though the Chinese seem to be quite a peaceful people anyway and won't get involved unless they have to (unlike other countries I could mention :rolleyes:). But they have strong ties with Iran for oil and as China continues to develop the demands for oil are going to be greater and greater.

Also imo religion has nothing to d with it, its all about resources. the USA doesn't depend on NK at all, so it's not bothered.

Last edited:
This issue is another proof that politic sucks.
it's not about atomic bombs or threats, it's just all about connections (i dont mean internet connections, i mean connections to other countries) and interests.

Let's see how US act:

Iraq:
Iraq was attacked, coz this country was a huge danger for their neigbours and the free world....said the US government.
Hmm pretty handy that Iraq didn't had a close connection to Russia and China. innit?
I guess we all know that the US just wanted the oil. Now after many innocent people were killed. US firms (mainly from Texas) control the iraqi oil fields.
Well done USA :clap:.

North Korea:
North Korea is more dangerous than Iraq ever was. but why the fuck ain't the USA invade this state?
Well, North Korea has/had close connections to China and Russia. That's why NK will never ever have to fear any restrictions from th UN (united nations).
Ontop of that the USA are afraid of China.

yes, pretty simple. And that's why intl. politics are so useless nowadays.