my post deleted ?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Re: There now you got the title you deserve

I think I would be insultedif i knew what that meant
* ION Ace looks for dictionary

no english to english dictionary but from my english to Dutch dictionary I guess it means it means person who speaks ill of the god or mocks the god?
blaspheme : godslasterlijke taal spreken, blasfemeren,

blaspheme is the verb, we need Gazzy to tell us what my totle should be, he speaks English

Yep

i hope the one with the missile aint the last map, instead a map like AS-Ballistic.

Re: Yep

ill post something tmrw - late tired

good luck with the bods anyway ;)

How dare you Mezziah

NRG appear to have stumbled across an ION and ex-ION spamming ground. Well you won't catch me falling for the indoctrination trap like Ace and Misery appear to have done. Most of my bollox gets posted elsewhere as ION will testify:lol: . But good luck with the site m8 and if you ever get fed up with getting spammed by these no-hopers just let me know and I'll post something nice on their forum. That'll keep them talking for ages:lol:

Tw:) nk:)

Re: And welcome to you

ive found this place too :) whahahahhaa

SPAMMMMMMMMMMMMM time :) ive got you covered ace :p

Re: And welcome to you

Infidels, you shall never see the light that the Brothers ( and Sister Julia) have seen! Enlightenment is but for the true believers

Re: I Agree

I have been blinded by the light, I cna not see, aaaaaaaah

Give it time

And you may start see the things again, perhaps in a new view even. Convert now, or be a Blaspheme forever. Once you see through the light, everything will be oh so clear.

A lost case I feel

If you were to understand the true meaning of the light you would not hide from it as you are. No the light only blinds those not ready to see what it truly is. I fear you are a lost case. Hopefully others are able to see through the shimmer and know what is needed.

Re: A lost case I feel

So this is where Ace is hiding out now. Anyway hi to all BOD`s :)