My isp (pandora)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Muhahaha but i'm getting about exactly the same if not better in a couple of weeks Uzi :lol:

isnt that what u try thou gaz? upgrade ya comp in the hope it will make u somehow better at UT? :p

Hehe nah it's cause I like the extra frames per second of you exploding all over my view :P

I don't recall any God Mode accusations, although NRG put up with that all the time, so I wouldn't be surprised if someone had.

Lagslidding.....we'll, we were accused of that as well, so we are giving as good as we get.
As you said on the UTA forums Ace, there were two ppl with high pings in that game, Phear and yourself, sometimes bad lag is hard to tell apart from lagslidding.

Aimbot - Yeah, Neo. Personally I didn't make any comments about aimbotting, but if I remember, Hellraiser got accused of the same thing after Lavafort ? Correct me if I'm wrong :lol:

Kawada

not logged in so it dont auto fill the subject in

Corrected... i was too busy blowing myself up :lol: :lol:

Re: not logged in so it dont auto fill the subject in

Well my eye sight is failing, so better comp = sharper gfx = easier for me to play :)

Crusader

My eye sight is failing too,
but that's cause i'm too damn tired,
good thing i finished spamming and i got nearly all replies back:p

:p :p :p :p :p

Maybe not :p

Crusader

hehehe

back again:p

:lol: got to love a good slagging match, i almost feel a game cant be REALLY gr8 unless there is at least some accusations and insinuations (yadayada i now that wasnt really the correct spelling :) ) thrown back and forth :)

after all it feels kinda good when people accuse u of cheating, cause then u know u did something gooooood :)
(damn shame i get to hear it to seldom, i need to practise i guess )

hehe and nrg-ion games are bound to always be really good with lightning on 1 side and gazzy on the other :lol:

You cheeting cunt,
lagsliding bastard,
aimbotting twat,
You use admin on your server to win,
you use invisible hack,
you use spec player on 2nd monitor to watch enemy,
you you you...

Happy now?:p
;) :lol:

You know Gazzy (that is Gazzy of AI) it's hard to play you in RA on an wide and open map when you have 40-60 ping and I have about 100-130 ping. I can't hide anywhere :p and it sucks to know I'm the HPB with my ping :lol:

Oh and I hate playing ppl who are good snipers, I really really do :)

that's about enough smileys in a post I think

i hate too many smileys in a post:
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
:) :rolleyes: :) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :) :rolleyes: :) :) :rolleyes: :)
:) :rolleyes: :) :rolleyes: :) :) :rolleyes: :) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :) :rolleyes: :)
:) :rolleyes: :) :rolleyes: :) :) :rolleyes: :) :rolleyes: :) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :)
:) :rolleyes: :) :rolleyes: :) :) :rolleyes: :) :rolleyes: :) :) :rolleyes: :)
:) :rolleyes: :) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :) :rolleyes: :) :) :rolleyes: :)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

YES thats what i like, heheh preferably over RW tho ;)
still cant hear very good on me right ear - damn u Light :)

yay nice smiley flag, blue n yellow reminds me of another beautiful flag :)

rofl, you think that's bad, you should hear Gazzy on RW;)

which flag?
Sweden-01.gif

:rolleyes:

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET :)

hehe and i did hear gazz on rw, tho i guess with all the flame-practise he got better (read: LOUDER!! :lol: )