My isp (pandora)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

mnn aint read this in a while

but ace i suggest b4 u comment on my ping u think about the fact that i have probably pld on 200 ping for far longer than u ever will, i.e i have a modem at home

now hogo was ok on 200 :)

but in that match i watched some of ya demos, and ya ping was more like 300, and u prolly had loss so u have got a fairly valid point :)

but dont presume i dont know what 200+ ping is like :)

Sigh ffs Light don't start, just 'cause we creamed ya the other night doesn't entitle you sly sniping rights on the forum all the time.

(and yeah I consider it a creaming, since ION were at about 60% strength I reckon, and you see how many times we went for launches? Yeah you probably didn't, that's because we weren't going for them. NRG excel at no-gimmick brute strength and ION excel at being the excellence of execution, with the latter running rings around anything else. However when it came down to it, brute vs brute we just pulled it off, with a laggy Ace and no Hogo on Riverbed.)

why u think i use one? because i shot you 3 times in a row on highspeed with primary shock? hmm
LOL

why not play me @ ][insta DM (not clif) and then see what you think.. whahah i can imagine the abuse and then you leaving the server in a huff ROFL

yeah we were only about 60 procent missing the major impact of Ninja and me (the launch team) but there again Nrg was not full strength Phear dropped a few times, although i lagged out totally a few times, 1 exmple was frigate I couldn't move for about 10 seconds, so u can't really go by that match, just w8 till 2 months time, hopefully Phear will have dsl or isdn and me and Ninja will be launching :)

tbh I played Neo once 2v1 on overlord just b4 a match, he needed to praccy his sniping a bit and I thought he was using an aimbot at first tilml I switched and f5'ed and saw him shoot Frost a few times, he just is that good with sniper

yeah cuz he has no damn ping :lol:
ffs i can snipe good with 130 ping so imagine what 40 ping is like ;)

hehehe was still the same with 80-100 ping though ;)
hehehe

u would be well good with sub 60 ping m8 :)

However when it came down to it, brute vs brute we just pulled it off, with a laggy Ace and no Hogo on Riverbed

and me killing myself 3 times by shooting the final objective on lavafort][ :lol: :lol: fking thing was indestructable!!!

fu<k sake it was a damn joke. how many times did i bitch when we played? once, when neo killed me on high speed with 3 direct hits with shock primary which im sorry to say is pretty much impossible in my book which is why i said something about it

Now u all know me, i bitch at every1 when something fishy goes on. doesnt it say something if thats the only time i bitched?

jeez guys lighten up. its no wonder every is out to hate ya considering ya jump straight on the defensive when someone says something, even someone u have known for fooking ages

We jump to the defensive all the time because it isn't often people mean stuff in jest.

hehe there were quite a few accusations during that match, that's prolly why we jumped the gun a bit

:lol: Yeah there were a 'few' accusations, although nothing lingering and nothing too nasty.

Although Hellraiser was onfire during Lavafort :p

Kawada

whoooohooooo GO NEO! GO NEO! GO NEO! GO NEO! GO NEO! GO NEO! GO NEO! GO NEO! GO NEO! GO NEO! GO NEO! GO NEO! GO NEO! GO NEO! :) :) :)

i accused of lag sliding, although i know why it was, cos my computer sucks and i get a really bad framerate (5fps WOW) on some maps, so it looks like everyone is sliding to me :)

dont worry neo, im getting a 1.2 Ghz athlon with 512 ram and a GF2 Ultra soon.. so your sniping wont be anything compared to mine whahahahahahahahahahah (x a lot) :)

:lol: