my first League Match in over a year, good and bad

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

jesus, just ask Crazy squirrel about it. I wont say anything here anymore, but one thing: this league is totally being ruined by mercing, cheating and flaming.

lo Witlof :D

do you have ICQ? I can help your clan by helping to build strats and share something I know about UT and AS. That aint much, but it might help a bit to make clan stronger. May be it will fix situation with all this silly stuff?

Peace © Acrobat

Nope, no ion players play for any other assault clans. Although i heard afew mi5 players are in 2-3 other assault clans under different nicks.

thx m8
But it is just so hard. We are not so good, so we have to play for fun. But everytime there's something, it's never a normal good funny war. This time against MoD2 the problems with the server that we could not connect to it, and if we could it was 1 minute too late so that the map was finished already. So it's normal to leave, we're chanceless this way. And then begins the flaming and stuff. Just silly, not normal.
The other time against VS we expected something different because it was the first war ever from VS, and now we now that it is mercing in a legal form. Just get players from MI5 and put them in another league together in a league.

I just want to play for fun and a normal match, but it seems impossible here...

i offered to help them on there forums tho never got a reply on icq from them. no need now btw. coz to me u seem like bad sports. u flame coz u thought u would play a lesser team and then u lose. That's really bad sport.

u say that getting flamed aimbot is fun? FS that is one LAME argument. there was no good intention in saying it and won't be appreciated in clanwars nor pubs.

maybe i am wrong and u are good sports. if u are prove it np...