my first League Match in over a year, good and bad

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Quarman

Jul 30, 2001
IL, USA
welp, it's been over a year since I played in my last UTAssault match and today my new clan pi8 (I used to be in CiA) played {cds}......

I figured since we are overseas and we would play on a Euro server, it'd be a tough time(200-300 pings)..... but things were not so bad....

We won 8 maps in a row and the other team buggered-out........ cussing, bitching, claiming Aimbot....... pretty much just showing no class what-so-ever....

It felt good to dominate like that, but the complete lack of maturity on their part, reminded me why I took a long break from UT.

the last sentence fits for me, I'm not fully happy with the current situation (didnt take a break yet)

Not your fault there shit:cool:
and did i here a voice of maturity come from twonko:D

:lol: if u have an east coast guy its not soo bad for pings, im on cable from 1 hr outside NYC and i can get f6 150 to jolt and i think thats pertty good ;)

Woho!

Yay, here's one of the few US guys who can read the clock :P

Anyway, don't play clanmatches but still know why i took that long brake too.

Said it in another thread, but when I played cds in clanbase they were cool guys, no flaming, just a gg at the end.

Hi all, first time I look here, so I can defend my clan

First of all, I did not complain at all in the matches against ADC and PI8. It's just that we had a few new members who played their first war with Caedes. And when u lose with 7-0, although it was not such a dominating war for ADC, u can understand that some guys are getting pissed. To call u aimbotters is ofcourse stupid on such a server and it's impossible also. But as i were you, i would take it as a compliment. Think about it, my members thought u aim as good as a automatic aim. That's perfect. I wished people called us aimbotters
And about the merc. It's that we play for fun, and for fun only. And when we play 6 vs 4 against a better team, u have to agree that this is no fun, also for you guys. So we just want to make it more exciting, and imo there's nothing wrong with that. You agreed, so that's fine

And now about the match against PI8, cause it's very arrogant to talk that much about ADC on the forum of PI8

U were totally right, we expected an even match, cause u were new and we had never seen u playing on a server. So we thought u were totally unexperienced, and we were wrong about that. And although we play for fun, it's hard feelings when u were dominated like that and when u expected something totally different. And we got pissed to, because some of you guys constantly used the 'loser' and 'u suck' taunt, and that is not sports. And when something like that happens, we lose our kindness too. That's not more than normal. So if I say it myself, I have to admit to Ace about what he says of Caedes. We are just sports, and I as the leader apologies for the things that happened, but I hope u will understand it now.

And as the end I will quote a player of GoD in his match report about our match yesterday, which we lost with 6-3, but was fun and without whining:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can i just say that was the best clan match i have ever played, all the people were nice, it was intense and everyone had fun (I think) Great match by all, everyone tried hard. Special thanks to Witlof for being a great bloke and waiting for us when we were having trouble. Cheers m8, hope to play you guys again in the near future Max
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanx for your time,

greetz,

Witlof

And Monkey, u say u played us a month ago, but we could never play MI5 cause we are in different divisions. So u were mercing. Well, am I clever or not :P

although Im sure you are extremely clever, ull find I also play for VS in clanbase UT Assault, which if im not mistaken is another league completely, so I guess your wrong about the mercing thing :)

-=VS=-Bong!