My Car (NFSMW)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

dunno.. just wanted to have 100% on my career mode.. no real reason..

Challenge Series are really tough.. are @ 56/69 now.. phew

my two favourite cars (won't upload pics from my 3rd (Renault Clio) and 4th car (Mercedes CLK), coz they don't have any optical tweaks).
Well those two cars are gifted with the best handling, pretty easy to reach Blacklist #3 spot with them. :)
Won the green Dodge Viper (or Corvette, dunno anymore) in the Blacklist run #4. Looked wicked and damn beautiful, but the handling was awful -> i sold it.

Now i'm looking forward to get the Carrera GT (which i gonna buy soonish :D)

ps: yeye i like cars without so many venyls or childish pics on it :P

Last edited:
i have stoped playing it at blacklist 5 or 4
game is too easy and getting boring after a while :(

im at #4 now And think its well tough, the cops that is. the other racers are piss easy.
but cop pursuits are really tough at level 4/5

Im pretty lucky though :P
I won the pink slip from about two thirds of the other blacklist drivers. So I never had a heat problem.
Atm I have
an Eclipse (because I liked the 1995 model so much but wtf the new model has FWD?! OMFG!! Anyway I kept it for heat purposes as it isnt worth selling)
an RX8 (won that one among others and kept it)
A4 (pursuit car because of AWD and because its so heavy :D)
Gallardo (won that one too, keeping it but maybe Ill sell it at #3 when I can get all upgrades because the gallardo already had all upgrades when I won it :lol: )
Just won a Viper which ill probably sell depending on how much its wirth in bucks
I also won other cars but I sold them

neway this game became boring too fucking fast, the best about NFS is the car sounds/tuning
(too bad GT isnt there for PC)
best thing about NFSU2 was the free Roam around the city, well you can still do that in MW but:

-there will be cops after you in no time
-why the hell cant you acceerate without burning wheels in gear 1
-why cant you go around a curve faster than 5 kmh in gear 1
-why the fuck is every speed below .. say 3000 rpm only partially clutched so that you get 30 kmh at 3000, 80 at 4000 and 120 at 5000? that is so shit and extremely unrealistic and also takes away the benefit of the good sounds they recorded so blatently!

Id have preffered a remake of NFSU (ie use the above mentioned points from that game) with the graphics/sounds/+(PLUS!!)MW cars :P

Then their understanding of cars is crap.
Ok they are yanks, but noone drives the new eclipse lol, the old model is so much more popular
on the other hand; there IS (pun :D) a new lexus which does look/drive better

Some extremely popular cars are missing, especially imports.

the NFSU games were the weakest of all Need for speed parts.
They had boring night-only races, boring race modes and no cops.
But i've to agree that NFSMW has bad aspects too.

-It's bad programmed (the framerate is never reall smooth...even on the Xbos 360)
- the mutiplayer part is pretty poor (I miss the good splitscreen races and the "I am a cop" races from NFS3 and NFS4)
- when you reach a certain point in the carrer mode, the game get's very difficult.

sorry bit late havent seen this so far :)

Just started to play the game again (had quit at 50% of career mode). Here are my 3 sweeties... Yes I know that I'm a Porsche Freak ;) Can't wait to buy me my own sometime

Attachments

• Porsche_CaymanS.JPG
    Porsche_CaymanS.JPG
    107.7 KB · Views: 13
  • Porsche_911-TurboS.JPG
    Porsche_911-TurboS.JPG
    108.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Porsche_CarreraGT.JPG
    Porsche_CarreraGT.JPG
    108.9 KB · Views: 13
Last edited: