muahahahaha

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Well next time :D....
:lol: Now fear my dark goddess coz wot said a wise man...
"If ya want to see tha power of someone watch tha power of his servants ;)"

Theres a few reasons why you won

1 you played dam well fair play to you guys your gonna go far
2 we stugled getting a team togeather not our normal set of players :(
3 Think we were over confident, thats not gonna happen next time
4 Mughi`s pom poms distracted us, next time we bringing cj in to play :p:
5 erm not saying but hey you gotta love our overlord def ;) I really though we where gonna def it for full ten mins, but no one came for my hotdogs :(

Ok... Lemme think.... :D

1) TA!
2) Hmmmmm well but damn good for that still :D
3) Do it or not there´s no Try.. And always remember "PATIENCE!" :p:
4) Who is CJ? :naughty:
5) Really nice def there... Does that mean ur next maplist vs us is Overlordx7? :lol:

nah we will use our secert weapon next time which is tactics, should of used them the other night but no one was following them :( which as chief tactics man makes me unhappy next time iam gonna shout louder at them on rw might just work......;)

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

was a GREAT game from our point of view :D

not to worry, we just fielded our extra special demolition squad for you, next time we'll field ALL the losers in FDC.... so you won't be playin against anyone :P

you might still loose though :rofl:

GREAT game m8ies, cya next month ;)