muahahahaha

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

standard AS ps dont be offended at the :moon2: Mughi and winter know what its about ;) hmm wonder if i could get a new skin that moons while getting launched....

PUT THAT ARSE AWAY!
My head was WAY too close to that arse, on one side, is the arse, in the flesh, on the other side, is the arse on the webcam

/me shudders

:rofl:

Only teasing :cuddle:

Yeah, just make sure you are available to play that night AJ, coz we know you are a nasty sneaky camper, and we will be hunting you down :D

Gonna talk to Vince tonight and get it all arranged :thumb:

Well if ya sit somewhere doin nuffin but making yerself some meat while campin somewhere we won´t get in trouble :lol:

But don´t mind if me joins for steak and beer here and there :D

erm iam a camper yes but as for camping useless place`s lolololol i have been playing assault wayyyy too long to do that all my camp spots are very good for getting lots and lots of kills :P though your welcome to pop by for a brew or two just make sure your waving a white flag cos i have an over active trigger finger at times.

beachparty2.jpg

Originally posted by $kunk\\'eeD
I sure hope ther is not this much spam in the game!

Looking forward to it!

I like SYUM

:D

spam spam spam spam spamty spam wonderful spam spamty spam wonderful spam /me get vince to change maps to inculed guardia ;)