Mr Godlike

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

aye :)
shame phils water pump stopped workin on his PC lol
thought it was gonna fry :(
guess you better stick distiled water in there and get rid of the limescale
:)

I just want to say well played to the whole team. Not a bad performance seeing as we don't use tactics and have never trained once. Keep up the good work lads.

Mr BooM

:D pwned, glad i featured in our godlike match, havent played insta in a while, nice to pwn again :p:

actually opti, i remember one guy having his pump die on him, had it on for hours (12 or something), it was at ~75degrees and never fried. natural water circulation or something :]. tho he didn't have a koolance :D

p.s. gj to the Mr gimps

Originally posted by Seeker
omg 1337 arrogance

nope m8ty no 1337,lame arse ,i look better then i play,i`ve a m8 in mfi,i got the l8st cheat,i own all with shock wen aim bot on ,i love to impress the HZ. HERE ya fookin dumbass cheating twat.

actually this is a good time for me to point out some things, recently my wife called me childish to speak or type certain things on forums coz she says there mainly young ppl,i said "but these young ppl cheat like fuc"she said "well ok ,hang the bastards but dont swear at em ,and dont let nathan see all that shit ur typing " atm i`m confused :moon:

actually the only wankers i see atm with this 1337 tag or netspeed 1337 r well known wankers from mi5 or friends of mi5 alot of HZ players,does it make u play better? does it work wen ur pissed? dunno who started this 1337 shit prb was`nt even mfi ,but whoever it was WOT A FOOKIN GOBSHITE :moon:

only elite guys i know joined that shh shh keep it quite clan that FDC jwer wanted to join to impress the 1337 gods :lol: :lol: :lol: FFS SOMEBODY HELP ME UP :moon:

or was it konnan, ah fuced if i know now ,but jwer would prb fall for it :moon: come to think of it so would konnan :lol: