Movie 1-liners

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

TIMMAH said:
I know what you're thinking: 'Did he fire six shots, or only five?' Well, to tell you the truth in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But, being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya.. punk!?
I know it, I know it!!

Shit i forgot......

Ehm.... Dirty Harry!

Originally Posted by TIMMAH
I know what you're thinking: 'Did he fire six shots, or only five?' Well, to tell you the truth in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But, being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya.. punk!?

that's a movie 1 liner? :rofl: :lol: :D

TIMMAH said:

Pulp fiction

lol i thought you continued the line elmer put up, suggesting you knew the answer :) but apparantly elmers part didn't come before yours :p:

one of my favorite moviequotes of all time...

"may god grant us the wisdom to discover the right, the will to choose it and the strenght to make it endure... amen"

jwer_NL said:
lol i thought you continued the line elmer put up, suggesting you knew the answer :) but apparantly elmers part didn't come before yours :p:

one of my favorite moviequotes of all time...

"may god grant us the wisdom to discover the right, the will to choose it and the strenght to make it endure... amen"

all movies about king arthur? :P

:lol: really? i only seen 1 and it was innit innit :p: you didn't guess the movie yet though :moon:

new one: "You're about to become a permanent addition to this archeological find... Who knows, in a 1000 years even you may be worth something"

jwer_NL said:
:lol: really? i only seen 1 and it was innit innit :p: you didn't guess the movie yet though :moon:

new one: "You're about to become a permanent addition to this archeological find... Who knows, in a 1000 years even you may be worth something"

Indiana Jones- Raiders of the Lost Ark.

My turn:

"Thankyou Superman!"

No. I was being silly.

"Okay, you want me to share with you? Let's share. Honey, I just killed a man who fried his baby in his microwave because it was crying too loud. Okay, let's share it! "

Hector said:
No. I was being silly.

"Okay, you want me to share with you? Let's share. Honey, I just killed a man who fried his baby in his microwave because it was crying too loud. Okay, let's share it! "

Heat :D

hmm well let me think of one too lets start with an easy one :P

"Darling! Light, of my life. I'm not gonna hurt ya. You didn't let me finish my sentence. I said, I'm not gonna hurt ya. I'm just gonna bash your brains in. I'm gonna bash 'em right the fuck in!"