Mouse lag prrrrrrrrt

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

AnTi

Ðøgø
Aug 28, 2002
Poland
Dunno really what happened, i havent had that stupid mouse lag since years, now it's back for some strange reason.
I got gf 8500gt, this morning i was testing UT was alright, now for some reason im getting mouse lag, is there any solution for that apart from format c? :P
Im running game on OGL, but same happens on D3D and D8whatever its called ;p

don't know m8 , but fix it soon so u can play matches !! ;p

have u downloaded the newer openGL file and have u set your fps to the same as what your monitor runs at. think others would be better to ask but try those i guess x

I got monitor refresh rate set correctly, as i posted above it worked justt fine this morning and i do have newest OGL driver.

With ati cards i remember there was an option in video settigs that you had to disable then lag mouse was gone, can't see that in nvidia settings tho :S

lol at bart ;p

I got monitor refresh rate set correctly, as i posted above it worked justt fine this morning and i do have newest OGL driver.

With ati cards i remember there was an option in video settigs that you had to disable then lag mouse was gone, can't see that in nvidia settings tho :S
fs posted at the same moment as i posted. noob!

And now he even edited hsi post. :mad:

Right, i found ze option to disable Mouse lag, i'd gladly tell you what is it called but it's all in polish :D