more than half Lockouts????

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Omen

Sensation
Jul 19, 2001
Holland
As you can see on our Warfare page we are undefeated after 80 offical league/ladder matches, over half of them were lock-out (other clan didn't win any maps) victorys.

AceION

I checked your warfare page, and saw at least 1 matchresult that isnt true. The last 3 BoD - ION 0 - 8, i know for sure that 1 of those wasnt 8-0 but 8-1 :P

Maybe some more are wrong, but anyway very nice 80 games and still undefeated

I rthink u r saying one of our matches vs bod was 8-1 and not 8-0

Well i can't remember that, I just look at page and post news if I'm bored enuf, neo writes in results and submits them, unlikely for him to do a typo. Neo if u r reading this, check it :p

This board is really wierd, is ION dying out? It seems the more people I talk to the less they know of ION..if they've heard of you guys, and do you have an ION server and if so is it like pub.?

we have 1 private ion server and one public one.

I press numpad7 to join private one, I ask for ip of public server from the guys who ask me to set it up.

ION is nowhere near dying out :)

Right now we're kinda in dormant mode, we usually find that we do most of our activity in the later end of the month, so that for a couple of weeks we're quiet and just do a bit of normal practice to be ready for the games to come up.

We're never far from match sharp :mingun:

I think peeps don`t know to much about us coz as a whole we don`t play on the publics that much therefore not as much exposure. I also find funny the comments people make on that we must play Assault like 24/7 and practice like crazy rofl
Imagine how good we could be if we practiced regular guys?
What a novel thought maybe we should organise some of this practice stuff i keep hearing about? hehe

Yep >ION< ain't going no where. Although I'm playing a lot these days it's always under an alais, you can be suprised the amount of hassle we can get simpy coz we have ION after our name :(

Rest assured though, when the time comes we'll be there and do the deed.

and I agree with Frost, where did that little half pint hamster go to that arranges the prac seesions ;) :rolleyes:

Hey don't blame it on Ninja, he arranged 2 last month. Although one of em was cancelled due to the fact only he turned up ;)

Last edited:
yep after the second one if u really want practices then tell me, no point me orgranising them to find no one turns up :)

Well actually guys I was the only one to turn up on time to the 2nd practice that was arranged no-one else bothered