More league related stuff

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

you all think 7 is to long and 0 suc make it bloody 5 or something because if you do 0 you will get your ass spammed off and you know it but it only happends some time when you have 2 wait 7 sec all and all 0 sec is shit

imo the maps are not good for 6v6 even whit 7 sec, make it 4vs4 and 0 sec :) cba waiting 4 or 5 sec. :o

i think clanbase is 5v5, and i think they have edited the spawn times lower, but i'm not 100% sure :x

Please.. the polls are there for your opinions, and now you start talking about the number of players

we know but where just talking about whats goign on in cb (and cb is crap fucking shit )but al we saying is what we think would be the best and we know we cant fight against the voting but where trying 2 change there minds about it and think about it ;)

id not alter spawn time whatsoever its fine imo for AS as sometimes you spawn in 5 secs sometimes you spawn in 7 secs sometimes you spawn in 0 secs depending on spawn timer on top left of screen ! which imo makes AS balanced.
Altering this is bound to make it spammy and not as playable ,common sense would tell you this

Last edited: