MoD vs X-squad

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Guzzy

Feb 24, 2003
Lisbon , Portugal
"Viru$_Z: superb game m8 ty XSQUAD GG and smb ! :)" and he is so fooking right ffs...

What a gr8 match !!!!! One of the closest i ever played match was like 1-3 to us then they return into game and went till 4-3 to them and from 4-3 it was one map for each clan 4-4 , 5-4 , 5-5 , 6-5 , 6-6 , 6-7 , 6-8 ...

Well they owned us in some maps , but ffs.. we fooking pwned them in some too...
3rd map - AS-Golgotha - X-squad conquered base in 3:22 with a damn nice launch ( pld guys ) but.... MoD got it in 3:02.

10th map - AS-Siege - X-squad did it in 8:51 , MoD manage it in 52seconds

The 2 final maps were ownage for MoD side with a golgotha @ 2:05 and river3 @ 2:33... those were the maps that gave MoD a win!

Anyway very well pld X-Squad and well i didnt notice any flames inside or outside server ... so congratz :D

Well pld to MoD :D Zyx is owner of Mike's , and im mike's bitch so well i guess someone is the pimp who is ? Yeah HELIOS is the one ! Btw i have a bitch too RAICHU *** :P

/me slaps skull around a bit with a large pink dildo :moon:

shame some of x squad left :teehee: well they said to my old clan "They got a good bitch slap tonight", yea and we can say the same to you now:)

shame some of x squad left <- What are u talking about u little stupid boy....

Raichu makes me so pissed !!! Cant belive anyone wanna be in clan whit him, x-botter FO ! :shout:

mousen said:
shame some of x squad left <- What are u talking about u little stupid boy....

Raichu makes me so pissed !!! Cant belive anyone wanna be in clan whit him, x-botter FO ! :shout:
oi, you don't like me since 23 vs p1g, acctually before that i was helping you with your high lag, so shows you take one game too serious, and i heard stoma, g , rookie left from epidemi so go bother him:D

Raichu its not just because of 23 match, just dont like ur attitude !!! ( actually i think alot is tired of it )

God mousen, i hardly speak to you, you don't like me attitude? when you talk to me once a year? :lol: :stfu: and this is a X-Squad vs MoD forum if you want to flame me, i'm usuallyon #23 in worldassault irc, (as you should know after PMing you with advice earlier in the month)