MMORPG Sweatshops

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

so? i still find it sick that you offer ppl such a choice.
if you would make 700k at least give ppl a decent salary

^Ice^ said:
they have the choice not to do it you idiot, lol.

You think those ppl are just stupid??? They now they are being exploited... It's probably the only "job" they can find.

we'll its at least healthier then most slave jobs I can't believe you think it's ok to exploit you're fellow human beings for the sake of profit.

Even if this was a legal business it would still be profitable to pay your employees a fair price

Nanko m8....a word of advice! Whilst I applaud your efforts to abolish slave labour and give fair pay and equal rights to all men and women of all color and creed, remember one thing m8.....stay off the drugs before you post your heart felt comments in this crazy place! Man, you will get eaten alive, then who will fight for world peace and fair rights for all?? Paul McCartney can't do it anymore and Bob Geldof is still fucked after Live 8.....

;)

btw.....I agree with you...crazy fooked up world we live in!!!!

Well its very ignorant and disrespectful to do such a thing but at least hes not making carpets under gunpoint for less then a penny :P

would love to see if the macro still works as the L2 server i play on has all the known bots and macros blocked