Mistress

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Wingman

huh ?
Feb 18, 2002
somewhere out where
Everytime i see a thread started or even just answerd by mistress ( are you the same as hmmm ... blackmaiden btw ) ... i see Humph there with somekind of reply to whatever you wrote ... is this just some coinsidece or is he stalking you mistress !? ... anyways ... does it bother you !?

Wingman m8.....go read the members-only :D
muhuha, humph can't even imagine what kind of conspiracy we got :P

Wingman said:
Everytime i see a thread started or even just answerd by mistress ( are you the same as hmmm ... blackmaiden btw ) ... i see Humph there with somekind of reply to whatever you wrote ... is this just some coinsidece or is he stalking you mistress !? ... anyways ... does it bother you !?

firsty yes i am Blackmaiden and no im not!! :P Blackmaiden was a name orginally thought of by some-one else who also incidentally played ut i nicked it off him because i used to play ont he same system as him and never changed the name, and since Mistress has been chosen i have returned the name BM to its rightful owner :)

secondly as for humph he probably is stalking me!! no as far as i know its slight coinsidence and a slight interest in wot i post (yeah right everyone knows its all crap!) and no it doesnt bother me its nice that someone takes the time to read my posts and then reply (well thats my opinion of it!)

Last edited:
Mistress said:
firsty yes i am Blackmaiden and no im not!! :P Blackmaiden was a name orginally thought of by some-one else who also incidentally played ut i nicked it off him because i used to play ont he same system as him and never changed the name, and since Mistress has been chosen i have returned the name BM to its rightful owner :)

secondly as for humph he probably is stalking me!! no as far as i know its slight coinsidence and a slight interest in wot i post (yeah right everyone knows its all crap!) and no it doesnt bother me its nice that someone takes the time to read my posts and then reply (well thats my opioion of it!)

ok .. just wonderd .. no offence

I noticed that every time sb makes a spelling orrer (;))..... someone has to reply and have a joke on it....
wtf.... most aren't funny..... :o

[QUOTE='//3iRd(o)]Is that a mixture of an onion and an opinion? :hammer:[/QUOTE]

:finger up ur ass and swivel!!! :

:D

DaTeL said:
I noticed that every time sb makes a spelling orrer (;))..... someone has to reply and have a joke on it....
wtf.... most aren't funny..... :o

:nod:

its esp not nice for dyslexic people!!

[QUOTE='//3iRd(o)]:trout:

It's not just a forum thing tho :P[/QUOTE]

no its just you!!!! :shout:

Last edited by Mistress : 1 Minute Ago at 01:12. Reason: Cause timo pointed out a spelling mistake :clap:

fs, multipost...

Disgraceful outside a designated spam thread.

This shall not be tolerated.

Humph said:
fs, multipost...

Disgraceful outside a designated spam thread.

This shall not be tolerated.

wot u gonna do about it??

and i was just answering everyones post i had something to say about every 1!! :P