Microsoft Habu Gaming Mouse

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moon

Boom HEADSHOT!
May 30, 2002
I'm thinking about getting this mouse and at the same time buy a new mousemat since my old seems to be worn out.
Anyone got any suggestions which mousemat would fit well for this kind of mouse?
I havent decided which to go for I need help :)

For curious peeps: Microsoft Habu

A friend of mine has that mouse, first he used a hard plastic cheap mousepad.. he ditched that one and just uses it on his wooden desk.
A big minor thing according to him is that there are 5 profiles which dont auto-switch according to which game is running (logitech software has that, like for the G5).

want to join MoD ?

:rofl:

On topic, I got a func 1030 and I pretty much like it, you can use both sides, one with a bit more grip, otherside is a bit more smooth. Although I wouldn't recommend the the new intellimouse explorer 3.0, I'm already on my 2nd in 2 months due to button failure and I'm having some different problems now already aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.