Mi6vsAi

• Thread starter Michelleezboardsucks
  • Start date
  • Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

M

Michelleezboardsucks

Hi All Ai's including Mogul.
Well we played the match yesterday and there was some misunderstanding. First off all you guys played great it was a tough game even if we were players low constantly...
No slagging at each others (at the point i was there i left when score was 8 too us). As you Noticed people entered too merc for us that we didnt even request (read my post in utassault league forum please). You saw me trying too get this guys away, i dont think Ai even cared until we started winning maps and it was tied then you started moaning about this guy " ye i think its a bit weird" but it doesnt matter too much. As i got it You played with 1 merc or something, i think i heard that from Ai theirselves. On private forum it says you slagged of my members beacuse of the mercing TAHT WE DIDNT EVEN ASK FOR, add too that if thermo or G wasnt mercing for you Misery was anyway so it doesnt make any sense. I dont know really waht hapened after I left just that you started flaming each others or something Il aks the members later. When we lead by 1 point somebody started whinning about a rematch, first thought i had was:
"ye ofcourse Lat is mercing for us (even if we dont want him it is still mercing)". After the match I started thinking more about it, hmm and as i got it Misery merced for you and Lat for us (so at the point i dont see any reason why too make a rematch) but correct me if im wrong.
Ye and that bs about Mis being a member, i mean come on cut the crap, that was the only think i disliked in the match against Ai in the end. So everything is swarming aroung this guy called Lamino, if he wouldnt enter without our permission and not wanted there, I mean waht can I do you saw me spamming during the whole game for him too leave i cant do squat about it :( . Well GG anyway

Re: Mi6vsAi

michelle

im gazzy

i am in Ai, go ask ION if ya dont belive me

yeah we understand it wasnt ur fault but Ai didnt get beat By Mi6 it was mi5 player that won mi6 some maps

as for us mercs we didnt use 1 :p

and it wasnt 8-5-1 FFS it was 7-5-1 last riverbed wasnt counted as we had already pld it once

and if we finished at the right time 12 PM (00GMT etc etc)
it would have been 5-2-1 to Ai

It's not your fault Michelle - We, or at least I, don't blame you for people entering the server that you don't want. It is something you just cannot control.

=\

true, i wont say we beat you "officially" or waht too call it, but some Ai wrote that we wouldnt have won if we hadnt got Lat and thats not true in any way, ye Lat played good but when Mis entered i didnt notice "too much changed" we still won the maps at the end, if I am right? and we won 3-4 maps with low players contantly so the one who said it should take it back.

the reason why you won ballistic and riverbed is cos we dont have full tactics in place for them

but lat got the levels we do have tactics for and were would have stopped mi6 getting

omg michelle

i was soo fuckin drunk, i coulndt play properly,

anyways leave it, u would have known if i was playin like normal, trust me :)

hahahahahaha ye i thought so too you nasty boy

Re: LOL

disphan <===== GrASSMoka :evil:

dwprevgif1.gif

headshot.gif

Re: LOL

dispan is godlike at grass smokin

infact i think we should give u a custom title

grasslike :lol:

yeah a bit of the magic cigs isnt too bad :)

grass= weed caz, come on man, u do live in the weed capitol of the world, well pretty much, i imagine jamaica has a fair bit too

:smokin: