Mh!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

(s)AINT

Official Shinon's favourite target since 2007!
Feb 12, 2007
Messina,Sicily
Yo guys.

Lately I've played a lot on dzz server and when I noticed that also Monster Hunts were available I started playing them again after a long time. I must say that I like them, despite I know they are not so popular :P But, if u know one, could you please suggest me a website I can download them from?

tnx in advance

P.S.: lately a bunch of guys (the insane flow, me, tiago, xenos, alexr) are playing them on dzz server quite often (from like 1 am to 4 am LOL). In case you are interested in joining and you like playing MH :P (btw we also stay on ts while playing :P)

i guess u have to register, yeah! thanks a lot, there are 15 pages of MH maps!!!

It seems I owe u a couple of beers mate :D

If you find a map u want me to put on the public server just link me on MSN. Also slap me next time ffs :(

lol it's 4.22 am and ive just stopped playing mh with xenos and wicked clown :rofl: I became a fkn MH nerd LOL!

IP For Yako / those who don't know: 212.187.208.24:7777
Complete with AS/MH/BT/CTF/DM/TDM/bunch of other randoms