Merry Christmas!

Discussion in '[Nil] General Forum' started by WaYnOs, Dec 19, 2005.

1. WaYnOs

WaYnOs [Nil]

Well, another year nearly gone and so many changes! A few of you guys are now looking forward to Christmas as parents!!! Woah, should that be aloud, gamers having children? Anyways, I think for Cyclone, this is probably his second but for Lamina, Chimera and Delboy (technically second as his daughter was born X-mas eve last year) this is your first as a new family! :)

I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and good health to you and your families!

MERRY CHRISTAMS EVERYONE!

:Xmastree: :Xmastree: :Xmastongu :Xmaskiss: :Xmaseek: :Xmassmile :Xmasgrin: :Xmastree: :Xmastree:

HUEY likes this.
  2. TOMMY

TOMMY New Member

MERRY X MAS TO ALL MF,S have a safe and happy year ahead. remember its all about the kids !!!!!!:Xmastree: :Xmastongu :Xmastree:

yako likes this.
  3. Moon

Moon Boom HEADSHOT!

so what is anti getting? :P

yako likes this.
  4. HUEY

HUEY forever n00b

Or more important.......

what am I getting???? :p:

yako and WaYnOs like this.
  5. Cyclone

Cyclone [Nil]

Happy Christmas to everyone :Xmassmile

:Xmastree: :Xmastree: :Xmastree: :Xmastree:

Yeah Waynos, looking forward to our 2nd Christmas with the two little ones....i'm sure i'll have fun with lots of their presents :D

Anti getting another dolly this year, or does he have too many already ? :rofl:

6. Skeletor

Skeletor New Member

Oi! HAPPY Birthday everyone! I mean... Merry Christmas Everyone!:rofl: I already got what I wanted for X mas... and i bought it myself. OMFG its awesome. $2000 dollar guitar. WOO HOO! Its awesome and sounds great! Anti's virbrating pussy is on the way. LOL! He bitch. Muah hahahahha

Awww Cyc must be great to be a daddy eh? Especially with 2 lil angels. :) Oi Have a merry X mas man.

Oi Fire?! Where are you hiding these days?

7. AnTi

AnTi Ðøgø

Fu Cyc :P

Merry xmas everyone :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.