Meeting

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

LOL, I am very faar from beeing rich :D for last week I was desperatly running out of money, coz of some unexpected pays. I just prefer putting money in computers than in everything else. The SnowCat is rich ass with i7 and SLI graphic card :D I just bought a single laptop with some extern devices :P I kinda enjoy the new screen 23,6" FUllHD, and especially my new mouse A4-tech F6 V track :) pretty cool to programm some combos directly on mouse, like throwarmor and so on. It allows me to programm there practically anything :)

Im not rich, I got 3 kids remember m8 :P

I just use many years to save some money and then buy some parts for my computer.

Tompa told me about this last time but I had to go out to purchase a new phone. Let me know when the next one happens. I haven't played UT in years but want to get back in :P