me goes to ...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Festival was great/amazing/way beyond my expectations. Don't really know where to start so i'll try to write some words about bands i have seen.

Biggest positive surprise: PENDULUM
You can't really say what kind of music they are playing because one song is a rock next ska and another one is a ballad. Most of songs starts with instruments only just to kill the crowd with electronics after a minute. Absolutely awesome energetic performance! I strongly recommend their LIVE shows because it can't be compared to their normal clips and they simply ownzzz!
Official site: http://www.myspace.com/pendulum

Biggest disappointment : KING OF LEON
OMFG i did i felt asleep during this show? It's definitely NOT a live band. Boring, no contact with the crowd no energy ... :yawn:

Faith No More:
Awesome performance with their classics. Mike Patton kicks ass!

Placebo, Prodigy:
Cool shows. Nothing more, nothing less. Nothing "extra" happened but it was still worth seeing.

Madness:
Fun, Fun and Fun. Full of positive energy, happy SKA music. Great and crazy show.

Emiliana Torrini, Lily Allen:
Amazing live performances. Great fun!

I was not able to see all artists on 6 stages. All around the stages was constantly something going on. Small shows made by festival ppl not connected in any way with official lineup. Great and cheap catering. Camping area (sold out in march). I've seen a lot of ppl from england, belgium, ukraine and france (looking at flags) but i could hear a lot of other languages all around the place.
As for festival ...well now i know why it's one of the best shows in europe. Next years fell invited to Poland because it's really worth it. There was ~60k ppl on festival. Organisation was amazing. This festival goes to my schedule for next year. I just can't imaging NOT going there in a year ;)

My next year festival schedule
1 - Open'er Festival [Poland]
2 - Rock Werchter (anyone was there this year?) [Belgium]

Last edited:
I also saw The prodigy and Pendulum on a festival this summer (rock werchter) and they were just great there also Brajan :thumb: