mc wont respond to pms

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

pogogo

Mar 3, 2005
none
([email protected]) [KICKED] from #utapug (Take note of your fake nick (bannable offence alone) and show some respect to people. I dont appreciate getting spammed by multiple people due to events of getting around a 24 hour ban. Your banned for 4 days, if I see you using another IP ill extend it a day. Ill make sure all admins keep an eye out. What)

since you wont respond to pm ill post it here. as ive said admins should not need to babysit anything. were grown adults here.

1- i did not circumvent any ban. you can ask salva/spoq/ulv whove already addressed this.
salva did not ban my home ip because i was on bnc sunday . i rejoin monday because i assumed i was unbanned.

Session Start: Sun Nov 28 17:55:17 2010
Session Ident: salva
Session Ident: salva ([email protected])
0101[12N01] Query Started with: [email protected]
01<salva> lol
01<salva> naja man
01<salva> ill unban you asap tomorrow, but i wna go do sumfing else instead of troubling my head now
01<nogo> k cya
01<salva> wont be a pug anyway 2nite
01<nogo> no
01<nogo> i dont care
01<nogo> bye
01<salva> lol
01<salva> bye
Session Close: Sun Nov 28 17:56:05 2010

2- i was told to change my /setawaynick to something more respectful, therefore i made it r-e-s-p-e-c-t
i didnt mean to sign for the pug and will change that now.

so as you can see, i was already banned for something in a private channel and dealt with admins.

pugs with pogo are 10x better.
A bit of light humour is needed around this place.

I wonder who reported pogo went around a "ban" (or rather a couple of people had a carefully placed word in MCs ear after losing a pug with pogo in the team).

Maybe I dont know every minor detail, but if Salva banned him on Sunday and was supposed to unban him on Monday, why is he being banned now 2 days later for going "around" a ban.

As for the "fakenick".........honestly...thats his bouncer nick, so he left the server

[23:25] <pogo> cya
[23:25] <X-Bomb> bye
[23:25] <o-wish> anyway nn
[23:25] * pogo ([email protected]) Quit (Connection reset by peer)
[23:25] * o-wish ([email protected]) Quit (Left a small crater: )
[23:25] <r-twnz> 2v2?
[23:25] <r-twnz> !list
[23:25] <%UTAPugbot> Status: letter r :: Captaincy mode volunteer :: Launch protection False :: 7 maps :: 12 players needed :: current players (3) : 1) r-twnz 2) r-fable 3) r-e-s-p-e-c-t

and his away name was on r-e-s-p-e-c-t. I suppose ill be banned if i join irc and the letters on 'X'-Bomb. (even though i tend to use a lower case x when signing up for an actual pug)

Last edited:
as ive explained to both admins and anyone reasonable ill admit me and inspire are very flamey towards eachother, but in this particular instance i really didnt say shit about him

we were makin jokes in #randomprvatechannel- its not like inspire is a good boy in #mi5
100% of the people laughed and it was all in good fun. i didnt judge inspire, in fact i said i have huge empathy for most people but i dont like scammers... anyhow IRRELEVANT cause it was in private

tldr-
inspire cried to salva cause html asked him if hes really in a wheelchair faking social services from uk govt
salva bans me till "tomorrow" see log.

tomorrow- i join irc from home ip and play pug thinking he unbanned me.

inspire? sees it and rages to spoq who bans my laptop and irish drunk (oops) then goes afk. i was already on irc on my desktop and pugged.

i circumvented ZERO BANS, salva banned till "tomrorrow" and both werent really around monday.

I dont see why you come here with 0 fact and state what XB? Im sure if your religion was under-fire by some mornic prick on irc, you'd want action taken? So yes when i spend most my time with twnz and having somebody out of pure bitterness/childness come out and say i was slandering muslims behind twnz back it got my back up.

Ironically it was at the time he was best buddys with smant who was previously banned for what? (But lets not get into that)

That isnt reason behind the ban, nor is the actions of late eluding bans nor is the "fakenick while signed" its just making a statement that it is against the rules.. in all fairness it came down to the inability of the admin team to come to some sort of punishment, all along it was going to end up in Mcneills hands.

And this bullshit of /w in mcs ear caused the ban, im sure if you can re-call i served a 48hour ban from mc from a flame war during pug with dj.... alot of his so called "friends" have also..

The boy speaks about adulthood and grownups, yet the obessesion hes shown over the months towards me and torp and others, not so much now due to there inactivenvess.. the provoking the intent to piss people off the sly remarks or adding wood to the fire during other peoples heated moment all built up CHRIST just look at his profile page, it speaks for itself.

Pogo been on ignore for good few months now, after that racist remarks he made.. i got no tollerance for that and i shouldnt expect anybody in the right mind to either, and for people to come out with that.. well whats that say about the person?

4months of nick taunting, random gestures... finding old posts to use into binds for multiple people, daily insults in pug channel when people have him on ignore, and this guy expects to be treated like a "grown-up" get in the real world.

Theres logs of the farce lately of the "bans" and logs for the offences.. i'd be more then happy to supply on demand if needed, but opening threads gets people were? what do you expect? You expect you can carry on acting like a complete obessesive tit and get away with it?

It was braught to light months ago of his behavour and actions, and it was to now it getting dealt with, after receiving Pm's from people of crap he spouting enough is enough.. theres no angels in utapug yet we all served our bans and got on with it.. you as well xb for the "smallest" of reasons, why should this case be any diff?

So you want "proof" ask me on irc, as it stands the ban is long over due, i wont reply to anything else from certain individuals in this post, its just to clarify for you miss-informed people thinking you know it all.. step back a second and get some fact before your bullshit.

Last edited:
thats why this post is here. bring it all out. facts are facts. logs are logs.

ive said zero things to you before you banned me from #isd for no reason.
i told salva thats why i changed the away nick to wow`poetry`raging.. aka true`true`true

while this is not a nice nick to have, you instigated with me banning me outa a channel unrelated to anything else... unless you had a reason? PROVE IT, ELSE YOU STARTED IT. i didnt go running to admins then and i wont now cause its PATHETIC.
Code:
01<-psyBNC> Wed Nov 24 10:46:38 :([email protected]) [KICKED] from #isd (Insp)
01<-psyBNC> Use ERASEPRIVATELOG to kill the log
0201[12N01] #isd Cannot join channel (+b)
01<-psyBNC> BHELP - End of help
01<-psyBNC> AWAY-Nick changed to ''.
01<-psyBNC> AWAY-Nick changed to 'wow`hero`raging'.
01<-psyBNC> AWAY-Nick changed to 'wow`poet`raging'.

the muslim thing- well we can ask other people what you said about it, im not gonna bring stuff up with twnz/mc because really its personal and a damn shame you betrayed them like that. not gonna post it here. your a shit "friend" to talk about dead parents, so really fck you.

i made zero racist remarks ever. prove it. log it? 1/2 the time its smant using my nick.. get your shit sorted my friend. LOGS YA?

suffice to say this whole thing is a big pathetic joke 30 year old computer gamer crying to an admin over what???
sleepy wanted to know what your problem was and i answered that you scam the uk govt outa social serivces.. (NOT MY WORDS SOMEONE ELESS) blah blah #randomchannel- and i wasnt even judgemental of you. again READ THE LOGS.

and my god YOU singlehandedly are the most disrespectful player in the entire league.
dish it out but cant take it?

thats why this post is here. bring it all out. facts are facts. logs are logs.

ive said zero things to you before you banned me from #isd for no reason.
i told salva thats why i changed the away nick to wow`poetry`raging.. aka true`true`true

while this is not a nice nick to have, you instigated with me banning me outa a channel unrelated to anything else... unless you had a reason? PROVE IT, ELSE YOU STARTED IT. i didnt go running to admins then and i wont now cause its PATHETIC.
Code:
01<-psyBNC> Wed Nov 24 10:46:38 :([email protected]) [KICKED] from #isd (Insp)
01<-psyBNC> Use ERASEPRIVATELOG to kill the log
0201[12N01] #isd Cannot join channel (+b)
01<-psyBNC> BHELP - End of help
01<-psyBNC> AWAY-Nick changed to ''.
01<-psyBNC> AWAY-Nick changed to 'wow`hero`raging'.
01<-psyBNC> AWAY-Nick changed to 'wow`poet`raging'.

the muslim thing- well we can ask other people what you said about it, im not gonna bring stuff up with twnz/mc because really its personal and a damn shame you betrayed them like that. not gonna post it here. your a shit "friend" to talk about dead parents, so really fck you.

i made zero racist remarks ever. prove it. log it? 1/2 the time its smant using my nick.. get your shit sorted my friend. LOGS YA?

suffice to say this whole thing is a big pathetic joke 30 year old computer gamer crying to an admin over what???
sleepy wanted to know what your problem was and i answered that you scam the uk govt outa social serivces.. (NOT MY WORDS SOMEONE ELESS) blah blah #randomchannel- and i wasnt even judgemental of you. again READ THE LOGS.

and my god YOU singlehandedly are the most disrespectful player in the entire league.
dish it out but cant take it?

I said i wouldnt respond, but with such a childish reply its hard not too:

* pogo is now known as sadface
* sadface is now known as pogo

x50, seriously a childish attention seeking brat none the less onto what i can only make out to be a "response"..

Your banned from a channel that has nothing to do with you, your bullshit or anything for that matter.. you was sat in the channel for days before hand, you was removed due your usual remarks in pugs.. again nothing to do with you or what this is about, if thats the best you can come up with as an excuse i pity you.

Now i been around here pogo 10years now, and those that know me personally or on a level.. known i fought against all sort of racism, christ if you knew anything about my life you'd laugh at the idea of even saying it, the night you said it, i insisted to 2admins to ban you outright for such behaviour i could only expect stuff from primary school children and deranged ones at that..

To bring it up again and now using dead parents i can only imagine you meaning twnz/mc, im sorry but there is no wording to describe people like you.. if i was twnz or mc reading that i wouldnt hesitate to make the ban perm.

Nobody needs people like that around, its behond pathetic and your "words" make no impact, it just makes you shine of how low of a individual you really are, i'd love to speak to these so called "people" too..

Keep digging pogo, the hole is big enough even to fit you inside it.

we were both warned by twnz to stfu to eachother which went fine for 4months until you banned me for no reason. #isd was the community black ops channel where i was seeing if the game was good and worth buying (i posted in thread). ok unfair enough.. but i didnt bitch moan about it... just moved on like an adult should.. arent you older than me?:cool:

since i got banned sunday for loololing stuff i had to bring it up, peopel laugh at what i was banned for, but it was SALVAS CALL, and i respected it. check logs buddy, ive avoided zero bans. :rolleyes:

salva also told me to pm you to stop all the bullshit which i did, i offered a truce.. I HAVE PMD YOU, you can never trace who started it, but i am mature enough to know this is silly bullshit and way past in games flames now..
but you wanted no part so keep on :bawling: heres another log for ya..

facts are black and white man, people see right thru ya. save the pity for yourself.
good night buddy

unban me, and drop this
i will remove 100% of everything and utapug will return to what it should be.
the admins said they dont want this grief and i dont blame them.

Not going to get involved in this, but I'll say this only:

Dead parents? Really?

If this issue is brought up again I'll have Mc know and he'll make sure there is a perm ban carried out. I'll only warn once.

Regarding my brother, he doesn't play the game anymore, nor does he have time or care to read through the shit that is written in IRC constantly. Suffice to say though, he does manage to still ban more people than most other admins would these days, not because he enjoys it, but because they deserve it. To be honest, I should be doing the same but I tend to give people chances, which I shouldn't. This isn't directed at just pogo, but everyone.

I really don't understand why a thread has to be made, this isn't the first, but whatever floats your boat.

Last edited:
sorry my curiosity started a shitstorm I really didn't mean that

I just saw pogo say in #uscpug something like ''after inspire said i lagged on the stairs on golgotha I said maybe your wheelchair got stuck then got banned''

I found that really funny because as a high pinger I hate being called a lagger especially when I outwitted the defender and not ''lagged'' to the objective. Although i didn't know inspire was in a wheelchair, or i stil don't know if thats even true, but i went on just to ask inspire, out of pure curiosity, it doesn't change a thing wether he is or not i just wondered.

same thing could be said kinda when i learned wez was black 1 or 2 months ago, i fink i pmed him just to ask if it was rly true, out of curiosity, doesn't change a single thing.

plz don't make an epic argument and throw away bans just because I like to know stuff. I'm starting to feel bad here :(

lol giving people second chances, childish behaviour.. isnt it all a bit too dr phil around here? apologize if your wrong and if you fucked up, deal with it

key word "multiple". Mcs words not mine.

Its kinda obvious MC got some "information" from "somewhere". but as Rafa Benitez once famously said "Lets talk about facts".

we all know shit starts after a someone loses. no different here. Someone lost, cried and got someone else banned. Well done.

I wont post here again, before I get banned too. not pugging again if this is the way people put out bans. Change the entire admin team Minus Ulv, who actually bothers with facts

Last edited:
i am truly sorry to twnz/mc because i dont want to bring old crap up, but surely both sides should have their position heard? 2 seperate admins dealt with the issue an i get banned days later with no one dealing with it. hence this thread.
twnz you are privy to me and inspires crap and i think its safe to say were both outa line most the time.to that end ive tried to pm him and end it all but he continues. so avoid the rest of this thread and unban me. or get the facts from salva and act accordingly. twnz get the facts and if you want to ban me 4days FINE, hear my side and i will delete this thread. i will respect your decision. and DONE. PERIOD.

we are grown adults, police ourselves in this small community.

ive been treated unfairly, two admins dealt with a chat in #uscpug ( I DIDNT EVEN FLAME INSPIRE ONCE THERE logs exist im hiding NOTHING)

a. #banned in isd, change bnc nick.. fine salva says thats a ban, i take it. done.
b. i rejoin monday, its still not good enough. tattletales go crying to admin. salva screwed the ban not me.
c. i didnt lose us that pug wish. i actually did well and gave you the best comms i could in sideroom/low tunnels/outside. we defended 8mins golgotha and i launched you everytime you sent a bind.
d. wed night my bnc messing up pugs my fault. (r- was the nick all day long before that r- pug...) i have since fixed that. mc bans knowing only what ?? told him. not mcs fault. im sure hes busy and doesnt care to deal with this crap. I DONT BLAME HIM.

bottom line- its really awful to drag 10 other parties into a simple shit you wont deal with. i mean what more do you want from me? admins tell me to leave you alone. i do.
you ban me for zero reason instigating, i dont go running to mommy as you have done- i change my away nick.
you utrage sleepy for messing crap up, fine shes new (albeit improving set hill and was in position! gjgjg sleepy), but they wanted to know what your problem was. it was explained that i had been banned etc and 15 people LOLLOL at it... here is the quote that started it- i didnt start shit. rules say both parties should be banned so that people dont tattle and log just to get people banned.. :x
<sleepy> assault isn't as fun as i thought it should be cause of whinepants like inspire

unban me, and drop this, in fact i will be the bigger person here and take the first step- everything is removed. let utapug return to what it should be. its fair to say i contribute to the pugs and try to make them enjoyable for all. even those who dislike me i think would agree with that statement.
the admins said they dont want this grief and i dont blame them.

Last edited:
Heidi-Klum-pic41.jpg

I have a feeling that your post is aimed at me XB since I was a captain yesterday, and I can confidently let you know that I didn't have anything to do with this :lol:

Why would I want a regular decent pugger banned in this state of the game, I couldn't care less if I lost with or without pogo on the team.

I didn't even know pogo was supposed to be/had been banned. All I know is that Insp was PMing me clearly annoyed at the comments that had been made, I couldn't say anything though as I didn't see these "remarks". However for someone like Insp to get annoyed over a flame says to me that it was something serious as he usually wouldn't give a crap.

You are missing the point I think, it has nothing to do with that pug yesterday? Or losing? Insp has been waiting for Mc to come back home for a week now so he can show him the logs. Just because the ban happened last night doesn't mean it relates to that pug in any way?

< deleted rest since my name was removed from the quote >

Last edited:
Insp has been waiting for Mc to come back home for a week now so he can show him the logs. Just because the ban happened last night doesn't mean it relates to that pug in anyway?

If an admin sees you doing anything against the above, then you are banned, no warnings

If someone reports you for doing something when an admin wasnt around so cant check their own logs then youll get warned, saves ppl reporting others just to try and get them banned.

^^^myms words
so unban me, ill delete thread, give me the warning and specify what #randomotherchannel has to do with #utapug admins. this community has encouraged tattling to the point that i get banned for ... when 900939393 other shit goes on. which is fine. ban all or ban none.

Didn't know Mym said that, but seems like a fair enough rule, I suppose you'll have to wait for Mc to read this thread

ive no problem with the 1day ban considering twnz had warned us both.
my problem is inspire tattling like this is kindergarten and acting like hes some saint when hes not.

ive proved he started it.
ive served the ban.
weve played several great pugs since then with zero flames and i think i contribute to captaining/helping players/whatever.
and now mc bans 4 days because he didnt get the facts.

key word "multiple". Mcs words not mine.

Its kinda obvious MC got some "information" from "somewhere". but as Rafa Benitez once famously said "Lets talk about facts".

we all know shit starts after a someone loses. no different here. Someone lost, cried and got someone else banned. Well done.

I wont post here again, before I get banned too. not pugging again if this is the way people put out bans. Change the entire admin team Minus Ulv, who actually bothers with facts

Again why come here ranting and raving with no fact, your talking about if you know the ins and out already sorry to dissapoint mystic meg.. but the ban IS NOTHING to do with a pug loss, understand?

Session Start: Thu Oct 28 21:55:22 2010
Session Ident: salva
01[21:55] <c-insp`laggier> <+utaPugRep> 0:39 : pogogogogogoggo: When you my princess gave me your lust,I shared with you my darkest fears
01[21:55] <c-insp`laggier> <+utaPugRep> 0:39 : pogogogogogoggo: and you shared with me your precious tears :bawling::paddy::bawling: ROFL NICE FUCKIN POEM
01[21:55] <c-insp`laggier> what is that shit about man, he been on ignore 2months since he lie about that muslim shit..... and now goes digging for 6year + old threads of mine to make into binds to taunt me? and get a response
01[21:55] <c-insp`laggier> fucking kid
01[21:56] <c-insp`laggier> seriously needs to fuck off.

[23:15] <salva> well, im not back be4 2am tomorrow, so its a 26h ban
[23:50] <salva> naja, cant do, if you wna go there, then this ban is for tellin others ins jokes about muslims and w/e and flaming twnz etc. And if that isnt enough, then the ban is for leaving a pug after 1 map to play a uscpug. Anyway, I had a feeling i shouldnt do this but it's gone on for too long. McNeill will come home soon and i'll let him look into it.

The incident was braught to salvas eyes ages ago, if the ban was served that day none of this would be going on, i aint going to paste every log of every incident, just what you need to know.. as you can see it was going to be left to MC but he was away on work, and you want the simple convo what happened after that "pug" xb.... just to SATISFY you??

Last edited: