Match vs wkd

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Sauron

{o_O}
Sep 29, 2001
Switzerland
we started off really shit, lost the first 5 maps within only 45 minutes. due to superb matcharranging by riv and xb, both UC and FxN had a match tonight, only 1 hour apart, and as we knew beforehand that some of our players had to leave after an hour to play the UC match (dno what sane mind wud prefer insta over pro but nvm :P), knowing this paralysed our teamplay, we just cudnt pull ourselves together. also once again killa's graphics card was bust and he had to paly on his replacement TNT which gives him around 30 fps. i had to replace my mouse in the mapchange before bridge, while i did that my team was apparently unable to organise itself so we got overrun in somethign under 2 minutes.
all in all our play just sucked in that phase of the match.

eventually UC found enough players so we knew we could finish the match with 4 players, we started an outstanding comeback and could have won the match, unluckily we fumbled on ballistic so it resulted in a draw.

however, after how the match started we can be happy about not having lost tonight.
gg wkd, you showed a gr8 performance.
/Sauron

Some bullshit moments from a particular player... but was a gg once we started getting our act together. Should be a win for FxN next time.

hehe still it's sucky that we lose a 6-1 lead but oh well.... shit happens and you played great the second half of the game :P
With pretty much lot's of luck on some maps :P
hope we will get a game just like this the next time! :D :D :D

lame you deleted my impact hamemr but not xbömbs rox pfffffft :nono: