Match vs </>tf<\> Jan/03

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

X-Bomb

Aug 16, 2001
London
¦FxN¦ 5 - 8 </>tf<\>

People who played for ¦FxN:¦
Dragoonz
Killartron
Cloud
X-Bomb

People who played for </>tf<\>:¦
Scorp
Fireball
Slann
ZyxNL
Helios

Well well, another super match, Originally supposed to be played on Server 2, but that server was a bit laggy during our [AAK] match the day before so we moved it to server 4. Was a good decision coz server 4 was really good for both teams, check Team Average pings on screenshots.

Ooooops!

lol no i went to sleep and forgot to finish my match report:P heres the rest of it:

Fxn%20vs%20tf%200-1.jpg

¦FxN¦ 0 - 1 </>tf<\> - Ballistic - damn damn damn close, i think 2 of us died on the final objective switch good game.

Fxn%20vs%20tf%201-1.jpg

¦FxN¦ 1 - 1 </>tf<\> - Mazon - Bit crap attack from both sides, luckily ours was faster

Fxn%20vs%20tf%201-2.jpg

¦FxN¦ 1 - 2 </>tf<\> - RiverbedAL - /me shoots ¦FxN¦

Fxn%20vs%20tf%202-2.jpg

¦FxN¦ 2 - 2 </>tf<\> - Riverbed3AL - Pfff our turn to win another close 1, Good game.

[No screenie]
¦FxN¦ 2 - 3 </>tf<\> - Rook - we couldnt get out the door. took us over 3 mins to finish good def </>tf<\>.

Fxn%20vs%20tf%203-3-1.jpg

Fxn%20vs%20tf%203-3.jpg

¦FxN¦ 3 - 3 </>tf<\> - GolgothaAL - we did some nice teamwork in defence and did a okayish attack. btw check scorps def on this map!!!

Fxn%20vs%20tf%203-4-1.jpg

Fxn%20vs%20tf%203-4.jpg

¦FxN¦ 3 - 4 </>tf<\> - Bridge - i thought we did a pretty nice attack, but we managed to let them launch at start and scorp got all the explosives, they finished without final, pld </>tf<\>.

Fxn%20vs%20tf%203-5.jpg

¦FxN¦ 3 - 5 </>tf<\> - Frigate - bloody close again, first time in the match a team is winning by more then 1.

Last edited:
Continued...

Fxn%20vs%20tf%203-6.jpg

¦FxN¦ 3 - 6 </>tf<\> - DesertStorm - awful defence from us, our attack was nice we had about 30 secs left to get the final objective, but it was enough.

Fxn%20vs%20tf%204-6.jpg

¦FxN¦ 4 - 6 </>tf<\> - Ballistic - this time it was our turn to win this map. close again tho.

[No Screenie]
¦FxN¦ 4 - 7 </>tf<\> - ?????? - they won a map i cant remember which.

Fxn%20vs%20tf%205-7-1.jpg

Fxn%20vs%20tf%205-7.jpg

¦FxN¦ 5 - 7 </>tf<\> - RiverbedAL - lol the ultimate payback from the first time we played it. This time they couldnt even finish, 9 minute def:)

[No Screenie]
¦FxN¦ 5 - 8 </>tf<\> - Riverbed3AL - ARGHHHH! what tension, i even forgot to take screenie, they won in the last 1-2 seconds or summin!!!!! coulda been a great final map.

Overall, i think the end of the match shows how good a game it was, no one left i think we all wanted to carry on lol. GG </>tf<\> looking forward to the next one m8s :thumb: