Match vs PRO| Dec/02

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

X-Bomb

Aug 16, 2001
London
¦FxN¦ 5 - 8 pRo|

People that played for ¦FxN¦:
X-Bomb
Rampage
KNI
Vulcano

People that played for pRo|:
Hank
Punawa
NRG
Sinsemilla

Well, it was server 4, no real lag at all. game started off pretty much even, and then pRo| did some nice defences and got some lucky breaks on Ballistic and Bridge, As usual we didnt pick any maps, so we had to play there maps 2 times. and it was also the first time we played without Teamspeak.but that isnt an excuse for our loss, we were beaten by the better team on the day.

Heres some of the screenies:

shot61.jpg

neat attack from them

shot62.jpg

defended well and they won map

shot63.jpg

Our Mazon Defence was crap, but we still won

shot64.jpg

nice golgotha Defence from these guys

shot66.jpg

they got hurons path and siege tower together otherwise might have been close. nice work.

shot67.jpg

erm dunno how we def that long lol.

shot68.jpg

Nice solo from KNI, pld m8

shot69.jpg

nice average attack from us,

shot70.jpg

but we f00ked the def up!

shot72.jpg

we defended nicely.

Last edited:
shot73.jpg

Also a nice defence from them, but we still took it.

shot74.jpg

super def from pRo, well pld dudes.

shot75.jpg

we were defending nicely, but then they got loader without generator, and that won the map, otherwise i dont think they would have got generator.

shot76.jpg

Hank called me a spammer fs!

shot77.jpg

He said they will copy my tactics! didnt work:P

shot78.jpg

Nice attack.

shot79.jpg

I thought that Def was long enuf to win but...

shot80.jpg

They defended

shot81.jpg

Much better defence this time

shot82.jpg

and we conquered pretty fast 2:)

shot83.jpg

Another great Bridge defence

shot84.jpg

Should have been ours, but they got the final without secondry, and won in the very last second.

Overall, V good game m8s, u deserved the win, i think it would have been 7-7 if u didnt take bridge, but we will never know now-next map was ballistic:shout:
looking forward to the next 1, where we will also pick maps and also be much better prepared!

Also it was the Last match for Rampage in ¦FxN¦, well done m8, u served us well, he will be going to join [X] for Pro-AS

Have a nice Xmas all and a good new year!

Last edited:
omg you nobbers lost.... sorry about no maps being picked, i don't know why killatron didn't pick any!?

he forgot last time as well! ffs

well i did pick maps for the {P~A} war "I" scheduled (i'll double check that ;)) so we should be okay there

bye ramp :wave:

and i prolly won't book any more wars this month cause 1. i'm too lazy
2. we ran out of dates players are around and 3. none of the other war arrangers could be arsed to even reply to my "please fight us" questions on ICQ

Aye was a good long match.
and XB you mean we didnt use TS, or were we and I wasnt on it ;)

Tha for the time in FxN.. was good fun :D

Well errr i made a typo, we did use teamspeak but i was the only one on it:P so i was talking to myself fffffffs!

Last edited:
seems gg for all :)

(we should use tactics and somekind voice system :p)

Last edited: