Match vs BiB

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Original spam by some n00b called th@_B0$$
:whatever: y the clan gets involved
while its 1 player u want

:whatever: Umm...maybe because savage (who, correct me if I'm wrong) was a rude and obnoxious little boy to all of -)BiB(- on irc, is a member of nk. So, when he trots out stuff like "nk own bib" the reply is: "ok, lets bib and nk have an ias game"

Although, as he is probably just a naughty little scamp with ATD from drinking too many caffeinated and sugary drinks, I won't think that all nk are tossers like him, and he knows where to find me when he starts trotting out the "1v1 come on then" cliches!

Or "are you chicken McFly?"

:D

Last edited:
Original spam by some n00b called Thuringwethil

Although, as he is probably just a naughty little scamp with ATD from drinking too many caffeinated and sugary drinks.

:nod: i agree with that
he already said sorry to snee,
if ur still angry just play 1 on 1 dm and beat him
easy :clap:

(do it b4 he gets adsl he may improve :P )

we have a server so that may not be the problem :)

ur call guys if you're ip for a iAS friendly... would be cool

nk are an assault clan thats why we play assault, u lost to us bib :P

Original spam by some n00b called s@vage
nk are an assault clan thats why we play assault, u lost to us bib :P

Yes, and the Instagib ASSAULT league also plays assault too. That's why its called the Instagib assault league. Don't tell me you've spent all this time thinking it was for like instagib team domination or something? :rofl:

Anyways, stop changing the subject. We want to know if you want to play an iAS friendly. 3 of your teammates do, so why not be a man and count yourself in as number 4.

Or are you chicken McFly?

:D