Mario Kart DS!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Riv said:
oi lame, it aint even out till tomorrow!
Yeah.. I didnt understand it either.. but all the shops around here sell it already... but im not complaining :D

btw, for the dutchies: I suggest you buy it at a Media Markt if you got one close.. the price there was 38.99, all the other shops ive seen sell it for 44.99 ;)

Already played online... (got a wifi router)
Worked nicely and smooth..

You race with 4 people for 4 races.. the last race was only 1vs1 because the other 2 left earlier.. guess they couldnt deal with losing.. the points in the end were 31vs29.. so I lost, oh well..
I really need to learn to drift and boost better..

Reactions: damocles and brajan
Lex_Mortis said:
Already played online... (got a wifi router)
Worked nicely and smooth..

You race with 4 people for 4 races.. the last race was only 1vs1 because the other 2 left earlier.. guess they couldnt deal with losing.. the points in the end were 31vs29.. so I lost, oh well..
I really need to learn to drift and boost better..
What did you pay for the wifi usb thingy? I wanna race with you but I don't want to spend a lot of money, being a students and not having a job and all :>

My emblem is currently this recreated in MKDS though:

Still makes me giggle every single time I win and see it ;>

Menace said:
What did you pay for the wifi usb thingy? I wanna race with you but I don't want to spend a lot of money, being a students and not having a job and all :>

My emblem is currently this recreated in MKDS though:

Still makes me giggle every single time I win and see it ;>
I have a wifi router.. not some "wifi usb thingy" :P
I'm a student aswell.. but I do have wireless at home :moon:

I still need to get some nice emblem/decal thing...

Merrr, I don't have a wireless network here :p:
I just read it's €39.99 though, that's a bit much, but I need to get a job soon anyway :>

Edit: I'll pm you my code when I have it :p:

Last edited:
Alright, screenshot! hardeehar.
Too bad you can't save several emblems. (or am I wrong?)
I want to make a few more ;D

Attachments

• orlyemblem.jpg
    orlyemblem.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 54
got the game, i shall not start online until i pwneth in single player :P drifting for me is a bit different too because im so used to double dash now.

Alright, hate to bump and all, but I finally got a wireless modem and can connect to Nintendo Wifi ;D
My friend code is:

Feel free to add me/give me yours if you wanna play some.
I already found out that I suck, so don't worry about getting wtfpwned!

My decal is the shit now, too (pic inc later)

Edit: That buddy icon took me around 50mins to make, anyway.. if you're confused as to what it is: http://ualuealuealeuale.ytmnd.com/

Attachments

• uealuealueadecal.jpg
    uealuealueadecal.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
I got a wireless router/broad band and the damn thing connects, but dont find players nor races and then just gets an error after 10 minutes.
I mean wtf - 360,PSP both connect but this dont lol.
meyb i shud go ask nintendo :D