March Outstanding Games + DEADLINES

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Meteor

<b>League A</b><b>dministrator</b>
Feb 2, 2002
[Posted: 21st][Updated: 27th]
[Deadlines are Midnight of the date shown.]

Standard Assault League

Division #1

-[IKEA]- vs. TNT - Deadline 25th
-[IKEA]- vs. -=LAG=- - Deadline 25th

Division #2

[AAK] vs. »MayHem« - Active Player rule. Deadline 31/03/2010
[DFP] vs. »MayHem« - Active Player rule. Deadline 31/03/2010
=]DoG[= vs. [DFP] - Deadline 25th
=]DoG[= vs. »MayHem« - Active Player rule. Deadline 31/03/2010

@ ctf - Active Player rule. Deadline 31/03/2010

Division #3

~PGS~ vs. [NAC] - Deadline 25th

Leavers: »b33r«

Pro Assault League

Division #1

~]HT$[~ vs. [NAC] - Deadline 25th
-]pKr[- vs. ~JxD~ - Deadline 25th

Leavers: »b33r«

two-V-two Assault

Division #1

Green Clans may request the removal of the marked challenge as per the rules, with other bottom division games both clans must consent to removal.
If no answer is given, challenge will be auto-rejected once its Green Deadline expires. Do not let this happen, may result in your clan being judged inactive thus removed from the league.

Yellow Deadlines show when you must have the details for your match sorted, entered into the schedule and have a server to play it on. Failure to meet this deadline will result in an admin scheduling your match for you.

If you think your match is in danger of not being arranged by this date then email:
schedules-mail.png

(Subject of the email= Unscheduled Games)
with your prefered dates, times and league servers - the more you give the better chance you have of getting what you want. I am not a mind reader so also provide your nick, clan, admin pw, and your opponent clan name.

Red Deadlines as yellow, but if the clan in question does not contact a league admin to make progress or attempt to schedule the game(s) before the said date the red clan's matches will be forfeited and they will face auto-relegation for failure to meet the 4 match/month rule. contact/scheduling will result in extended deadline and downgrading to yellow.

Bottom Division Clans failure to meet your match requirement may mean relegation.

Also if you and your opponent both believe it is impossible to agree then both contact an admin before the deadline so there is a better chance of getting a more suitable date/time.

If you spot any important mistakes such as wrong clans listed (and not just a lack of an update) please inform an admin.

Last edited:
Why are @ctf not included in the Active Player rule?
They've been noshow the last two months iirc.

They have an active squad indicated by their @ ctf member list. Incase the clan does not play, it will lead to either the regular relegation or a forced relegation to the holding zone.

I was going to post about this aswell. We had a match vs them this thursday and now1 showed, nor did they tell us beforehand there will be no game. 2nd month in a row this happens and as Ulv pointed out they didnt play a single match last month either.

Ppl always demand bans etc if some1 doesnt come for a pug in time, I cant see the difference between this and a league game. (Not that I demands bans for any1 not showing but at least move them to HZ after 2 forfeits in a row or something).

edit: Just saw DB's reply in other thread. Not meant to duplicate his post, just didnt saw it before I replied here. :(

Last edited:
Ahemm ~]HT$[~ vs. [NAC] - Deadline 25th....

Problem is that we haven't challanged HTS...

Ahemm ~]HT$[~ vs. [NAC] - Deadline 25th....

Problem is that we haven't challanged HTS...

I agree that it is for you not easy to see why that step was done. ~JxD~ needs one game and a first challenge inbetween -]pKr[- and ~JxD~ is visible. Therefore this challenge was taken before your challenge vs -]pKr[- from me. You can of course schedule that game within the timeframe yourself. I would need to think by this deadline again about the from me as replacement stated game from you as [NAC] vs ~]HT$[~.

As a matter of fact I full agree that it is indeed a problem that ~]HT$[~ was not able this month to challenge a clan or schedule one clanwar. It is the clans administrative sovereign duty to do that concrete action. To help ~]HT$[~ to reach this already in favour of ~]HT$[~ deducted, absolute minimum one game per month requirement, this step was therefore obvious and unavoidable.

I tried to arrange with JxD but they can't play when we can, so I messaged Blade before he replied here and he obviously didn't see lol. Well I proposed sunday 28th to blade server 5/6, 20gmt, can take this as submittance to admins also met :)

I tried to arrange with JxD but they can't play when we can, so I messaged Blade before he replied here and he obviously didn't see lol. Well I proposed sunday 28th to blade server 5/6, 20gmt, can take this as submittance to admins also met :)

Good info. It will be used in the deadline review.

so I messaged Blade before he replied here and he obviously didn't see lol. Well I proposed sunday 28th to blade server 5/6, 20gmt, can take this as submittance to admins also met :)
ups! I'm sry m8 :/

Well the problem is that NAC std. wants to play pgs sunday 28th but it seems they don't like server 5 too much lol Could admins take this in consideration too :P Furthermore it seems like HTS have confirmed my challange for the 31st in pro...

Last edited:
oooook.

Anyway, back to JxD, I pmed morph last night but the little gimpler is in ignore mode. Either way I challenged him to sunday 28th, or well whenever really IDC. 28/29/30/31 all good for me, just NEVER server 1,2,3 please. Server 5 or 6 preferred Meteor :)