map search / tryout

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

i agree with the* real *timo aka '//3iRd(o)

the map that this other guy has *fixed* is based on the* real *timo's map and not on origional map

so it is a map made by '//3iRd(o) based on a map by ---------

so he should be mentioned in read me

also this imposter should have asked '//3iRd(o) to use his version of the map as this version belongs to him not the origional creator

as he has not this is an illegal pirate copy and totally unethical way of doing stuff

i guess thats the amerian way steal some1s ideas /work tart it up and call it their own

well untill he asks permission i think that no server should run it and no 1 should down load it

smilies-35319.png
smilies-35321.png

the crowd are getting restless :P

:rofl:
quote from Lenneth from the Naat board: "Now there are shock rifles everywhere. This is starting to be like the stupid euro peepz and the way they place miniguns everywhere."

apparently we change the maps and put miniguns everywhere. :lol:

I agree minigun IS overused in a lot of maps. (especially Grz' and Steelhorn's maps) I like Mier's maps (bridge lava) they prove a good map desnt have to be minigun based.

The minigun is just oo easy to use ( so is shock :rolleyes: but thats another topic) weapons that cant kill as easily (bio ripper flak) would probably enhance gameplay by demanding more versatility from players than just point-click-kill but a bit tactical understanding and proper usage of these guns.

Reactions: Snuggs
well first of all, they also play all of GRZ maps in their league, and if u look at bioassault and heavywaterfactory, they are even more minigun based than the riverbeds, so whos to throw stones.

Hey I thought you guys just made fun of/boycotted/ignored the NAAT League.

If you ignore it anyway, and we're only going to use AS-BioassaultLe in that League specifically, why do you care anyway? :confused:

OK, I've just received a message from Timo @ NAAT explaining that he didn't realise BioAssault][ was my work (which is fair enough, the archive I uploaded to UTArseault.net for private testing didn't include a readme, or any indication that it was me who was working on it).

I was a little disappointed that the archive had been leaked out to the public, but he explained that he thought Bio][ was just a fix from the original creators.

All's forgiven now though, we can start to finish these maps :)

:calm:

Reactions: auriel