Make something unreal winners announced!!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Felerian

"All wiyht. Rho sritched mg kegtops awound?"
Nov 5, 2002

The 4th and final round of the "Make something unreal contest" has been finished and the winners have been announced!!!

go check the final winners -> here <-

You also can find 5 Assault and 5 Onslaught maps that have received teh titles "Best Maps" and i think we should take a look at them for our league. What you think?

check the AS maps -> here <-
check the ONS maps -> here <-

Last edited:
:rofl:
i want this 1 in

3rd Place - AS-Outback

City slickers just snagged the Outback's top brewery, and now all our favorite grog's gone soft -- ! Get over there pronto and sort this thing out... before they turn all of OZ into one big ZERO!!

those ons maps look incredible imo
especially that map based on golden gate bridge and the toonish map

lol @ 3rd Place - AS-Outback screenshot with PUB....looks great.

FS i have to install UT2k4!!!!

i have tested some of the AS maps allready...
and i think there could be 2 or 3 we could use for the league maybe :)
but lets get the league running first :P

As-Outback was funny but not league worthy imo. The defence are given raptors whilst the attackers get no avrils and only ground vehicles at the start. In my experience, you get spawncamped to hell on this map. Would be possible with a few subtle tweaks though, the layout is not at all bad.