*LuNa* v BOT Playoff Urgent!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

L

LuNa Moonraker

K following the league ruling we need to play our Playoff Div/ Div 2 with BOT by Tuesday.

The details on ther league seem out of date...no clan web site there...

Please can BOT rep please contact me ASAP.

ICQ 74288819.

[email protected]

tnx

*LuNa*Moonraker
AS Squad Captain

Ok, as u know from icq we agreed to play u monday GMT 20 i think ( or if it was 21 but u know ).

But we like to play on server2, so if u dont agree lets use the lottery system.. :)

For maps we like:

mazon, frigate, rook, Bridge, Aesthenosphere, Ballistic and Lavafort.

So its up for u to book server now with the maps u want, if u like to. ;)

Oh, and tomorrow u might as well try to contact us through this icq if xan isnt online: 109487882 icq nick Tensor.

HI Vector. Tnx for reply. I aint had anything via ICQ yet... but sometimes it is at home ICQ even if same ICQ number :(

OK well tonights fine Monday 5th March 21:00 GMT . Not sure about server 2.. as it's pretty crap for a few of us and we prefer 1 but let me ask around first OK :) . We play default maps...I will try to book it now..

*LuNa*Moonraker

OK Updated info.

I just spoke to admin and server 2 is already booked for a match this evening.

That leaves server 1 which is pretty borked right now. Mad Mat kindly said we can use the NRG/ EoS clan server for the match if you are happy with that. It is a better connection than the server 1 (same as ION server btw).

They said we can use it for match. So l confirm these details:

Server: NRG/ EoS server ip: 195.149.21.27:7827

Date Monday 5th March
Time: 21:00 GMT

To be clear Mad Mat will set up the server as a league server (Eavy etc) for the maps we have chosen:

**Double Maps

Mazon
Frigate
Rook

**Single Maps

Highspeed
Oceanfloor
Guardia
Overlord
Asthenosphere
Bridge
Lavafort][
Ballistic

I will confirm pass later.

If you want server 1 then we will need to swap it to that later.. but need good notice time.

Cya there

BTW I have had no response to my ICQ requests yet... for xan or tensor..If they could it will help..

moon

*LuNa*Moonraker
AS Squad captain