Longstanding error

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

dog

Make the pie higher!!!
Jun 8, 2001
2ft. infront of you
Fs, I have been thinking about this one for ages now :lol:

Is it on purpose, that when you click the img. "utassault.net Assault League", you go to the FORUM index page, but when you click the utassault.net forums txt link in the footer, you go to the league site??? :D

lol
nah I think the banner on top led to the league site before the upgrade to vB3 (not sure).
Never noticed the link in the footer though :D

LOL noticed that too cause i could never be arsed to make a link to uta league site i would click the banner at top of forums but it just takes u back to the forum start page

vB is card coded so that the header image takes you back to the forums index. The link at the bottom of the site is the "Your site URL" setting in the control panel options, and recommends the URL of the main site :P

So, thats why.

Martz said:
vB is card coded

:eek: You really used this:
cardmachine.jpg

Oops, I meant hard coded. and it's a template edit too like p00f said.

hard coded martin ffs, its php, its all scripted, how hard can it be... or at the very least change the pic / text so it makes sense :P