lol, what an idiot...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Ok now. Only reason he hit that guy is because he was half as big as him. What could that lil shrimp do? Nothing... nothing at all. Wasn´t really the most brave thing i´ve seen in the history of mankind.

Warchild said:
ok.. now im sure your a retard thank you :bow:

if you c how people react to a simpel fuck you in holland.. you'll be shocked.. they'll prolly bash your whole face (wont matter in your case seeing its fuckedup already) so if you give em a slap.. you b etter run
Actually I would've thought it safe to persume everyone in Holland far too mellow to even contemplate hitting anyone. I'm off to amsterdam later this year for a few days, maybe I'll take you up on this one.

Warchild said:
ok.. now im sure your a retard thank you :bow:

if you c how people react to a simpel fuck you in holland.. you'll be shocked.. they'll prolly bash your whole face (wont matter in your case seeing its fuckedup already) so if you give em a slap.. you b etter run

Judging by your english I was not sure if you know what retard means, but judging by your behaviour I am sure you do :lol: You are sure not called warCHILD for nothing :P

Last edited:
Stay away from Holland everyone!
Warchild´s gonna bash our faces in when we cross the border... :scared:

:lol: Whatever Warchild.

I suppose you're a big hardass motherfucker living on the mean streets of Holland.

West-Side! Stay away from da big WC and his whiteboy posse of lean, mean, detention-after-school toting killing machines!

reply for all: seeing most of the people in holland aint like they used to be couse of the death of Theo van Gogh.. and other stuff that have to do with Islamic people and dutchies.. im sure you have a big chance of being beaten up if you hit some1 like that..

if you find it funny people react like this.. i think you should think 2s.. couse people are actualy scared of things happening to them when they pass sum1 from marroko (atleast in Arnhem that is..)

as for ice.. im 14 aye.. im a child.. you've been one to.. better yet.. you still are in your brains.

TuT said:
Stay away from Holland everyone!
Warchild´s gonna bash our faces in when we cross the border... :scared:

omg as if i mind what you say you robot..

you said you where of of this league like a year ago.. still comming back ha.. 2 bad.. i've put you in the same box as raichu.. both weird.. think their funny.. but are total jerks... (alltho even raichu looks like being a better person) you better go do summat usefull.. rase your child.. so he has a normale life..unlike you :)

Warchild said:
as for ice.. im 14 aye.. im a child.. you've been one to.. better yet.. you still are in your brains.

i got only one brain ( think of me with two brains, that would be fucking hilarious... :( ), but aye whatever, PLEASE don't beat me up :teehee:

JACKEL said:
come to irc TuT more often ffs

Wish i had the time m8...
Gonna try :promise:

I can´t irc from work you c =/