Login bug?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Joko

Be Young. Be Foolish. But Be Happy!
Dec 12, 2001
Scotland
When I login to the forums I'm redirected back to the login screen rather than the forum index. I am logged in though, if I click on the forum index manually it works fine and im logged in.

hmm ok actually it seems like I've been banned from hardware and software as I can't post any reply in there without being redirected to login. Wonder what i did this time.

Do you actually see any message that says that you're banned or you just say that without a reason?
You can be banned from certain part of forums but we do not use this option. Only very few of us (admins NOT mods) can use it so it's not a case. You would rather receive infraction points and then global ban for UTA forums.
I checked your "access masks" and they are absolutely normal so i got no clue yet why you got this.

If you got any message from forum regarding this problems please post it here.

I've had a similar problem, not with VB forums so much but particularly with PHPbb forums ALL THE TIME and general login problems to other sites where you need to log in, such as email, bank accounts, etc. I sort of assumed this was due to my university network being run by morons and the problem fixed itself all by itself a couple months back.