lo'

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

F

FluidEye

to hogo! keep's u all breathing :) I found an old icq thread with ace spamming me bout how to hammerlaunch on overlord after I and beetlejuice did it (remember your tryout with him ace? ;) ), and now it's gone :( I'm not sure, but honestly when I get back here and take a minor look, it look's like ur 1 of the reasons a bit of the league is still alive (the upper-part that is...), cause ofcourse ppl find it irritating!. and plz u ion's, remember I beat u with ping 900+ on hispeed (7-6 to tnt). play u soon I hope (don't know what div we are in now, but I get the feeling we are getting there...)

Re: lo'

to hogo! keep's u all breathing
I don't get what u mean by this.

Hmm I don't remember asking you how to hammerlaunch I think I asked Term, this was when the hammerlaunch first became known although Term didn't have a clue and Neo and Eq(while I was still in mi6, we did some sort of trade I think coldsteel launch for hammerlaunch) showed me a week or so later (after me and Jem tried for an hour os so without success)

Also from what I remember u and bj didn't manage to do it that consistently back then.

About that friendly tnt+mi5 vs ion when ion first started, I don't think any1 is still around from back then cept maybe Frost and Neo, but I don't know, was b4 my time.

don't know what div we are in now, but I get the feeling we are getting there

Last time I looked u were top of div2, sure to be promoted, so next month u could be playing us.

Hopefull it wil be a fun game when we play.

Lo Timo, remember me :)

Cya soon In Div1 and maybe on the battlefield :D

Crusader

StarScream
FireStorm
Neo
Equalisatium
Frost
Maelstrom
Inquisitor
Suicidal

Did a bit of raking about and the above was the team that played in that game. Still was not bad for our 3rd game and we sorta went from strength to strength.

u don't remember u spammin me on icq bein with jem on a pub server doin hl ace? thought u had a good memory, perhaps selective, but good anywayz :) and nope, I don't remember at all who played for u against tnt (inc. me and sg), but I didn't know bout ion at all then so that's my xcuse :)

lo Timo
Lo hogo

:)

ION? ION who... :p

Remember me?

.... SpiritGuide :D