lo and congratz

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

S

syphuspt

lo slags first time in your forum ;) just want to say hi

and congratz for the new record right 25 victorys in a row :p

slags someone better kick your asse quickly :D

warning mi5 are almost in first div beware :lol:

Re: lo and congratz

Warning ROFL.

Mi5 are inferior.

in·fe·ri·or (n-fîr-r)
adj.

1. Low or lower in quality, value, or estimation: inferior craft; felt inferior to his older sibling.
2. Second-rate; poor: an inferior translation.

inferior ehheeh count with me in irc to whatch you guys vs mi5 should interressant got popcorns already :p

Beating u guys last week was a good example of our in-fer-i-ority. I think to reach ION standards we'd have to start cheating in some way, so I guess u guys will always be one step ahead of us. Is it true Ninja and Gazzy have joined ABU? They've certainly got all the tools.

He ION! what s up?
Ohhh Gayzzy still talking bollox?? wow i m impressed!

ROFL ninja :D

Just because mOng err mOnkey got cunted from here to the moon on HiSpeed we're all automatically aimbot users :)

Pretty funky actually, keep 'em coming mOnkey, I'm sure you'll manage to contradict all the stuff you've been saying about me lately :)

Hispeed...hmmzz, didnt we win that map twice

rofl twats, that aint me in that fake demo, do you really think i would use my tag with an aimbot on a PUBLIC seRVER?, think again,

I suggest record me in the match against you guys, that would be proof

I doubt there are many ppl with a ping like urs lat. And even les likely to be a namehjacker ur clanmates didn't notice.

I doubt there are many ppl with a ping like urs lat. And even les likely to be a namehjacker ur clanmates didn't notice.
And they would have done. I've had it explained to me a few times that within ~30 seconds you know if someone is the real person who he claims to be. Fkneill (.) and Fluideye played along quite happily. So that's just typical Mi5 BS again :)

rofl twats, that aint me in that fake demo, do you really think i would use my tag with an aimbot on a PUBLIC seRVER?, think again,
You're daft enough to, but it's lucky you got Uniquey in Mi5 now to show you how to do it a bit more discretely (*cough* @ gaz.clan-ion.com/demos/unidemo1.exe )

I suggest record me in the match against you guys, that would be proof
You think Mi5 would put you in an all star err slide team lineup? I think not :)

Well, I don't care about those posts whoever they wrote, but with this post I wanna say goodbye to this community, I lost all the fun in UT and my "mate" Hogo gave me the rest, that I can say, bubye now, I'm kinda sad, that's true, but I never wanted to do bad thing to anybody, I also have to admit that both clans, Mi5 and ION are class clans with really nice persons, but to be honest, I was confused all the time and I didn't knew who I could trust and who not...

Sorry for all this @#%$ which happened between Mi5 and ION...

Unique

:eek: i'm suprise i didn't want to create this hostilaty bettewn clans :p btw i didn't even know that you guys were so pissed with each other as i like to say in public servers CHILLLLL OUTTTTT ANND ENNJOYYYYYY TTHE GAMMEEE FFS
ps bye unique you will be missed ;)

PSSSSSS :::: in relation to trust soorry guys but *LuNa* ruuulllezzz always did and always will believe me .... we are the niceest ;) joking

Seems odd to me, we kick some1 for using aimbot in a friendly, u welcome him with open arms. Just makes me wonder what ur policy is on aimbots.

final word

Probably the same as ION's policy on letting in arseholes like u Ace.

I think ull find Unique left ION, he wasnt kicked, so check ur facts before u start doling out your anti-mi5 propaganda. We don't believe Unique cheats and were all happy to welcome him into the clan. Seems a little bizarre that someone as high profile as he is, playing for one of the top DM clans, uses an aiming device.

@ Gazzy - the only thing that got cunted into space was u and ION in that match we pld. I have no idea why u chose hispeed to comment on - we pld twice, first time i ended it for us, second time pld, i took your head of pal

@ Ace - ION may be good, but ur not a unstoppable train....and dont u dare accuse us of aimbots when you urself have said that Neo uses one.

Playing UT had always been fun for me until i pld u guys for the first time in that 3v3 a few days before the friendly (yes, we won that too Ace). With ION, u can either lose and be flamed, or win and be called cheaters, coz when it comes down to it, a lot of your members are just too arrogant to accept anything else.

You'll notice that up until now, mi5 were sporting after those matches, no flaming, no public announcing or gloating was made, in fact the only time it was commented on was inside our private forum; but u guys track that i know - which is ok apparently, private forums should be made public to other clans, specially when they hold things like match strategies and such like. If, next month when we play, the result is different, can we expect the same courtesy in return - highly doubtful.

I realise that this is certainly not applicable to all your members, their silence on this topic speaks volumes.

Re: final word

Unique left:

quote from the news pages:
"Unique has left us and we wish him well in whatever he chooses ;)"

then as soon as ION learn he joined Mi5:

"we kick some1 for using aimbot in a friendly"

just show how hypocrit and lame u actually are Ace...

Nice attempt to lead the vendetta against Mi5, but ain t our fault if u suck and you r frustrated dude; practicing with novice bots rather than wasting your time typing shitty-scripts-noone-give-a-@#%$ would have been of much help to get decent UT skill actually..

Have a nice day... :D

Re: final word

Probably the same as ION's policy on letting in arseholes like u Ace.
Hmm if Ace were an arsehole, and Mi5's policy was the same, then that would explain why Mi5 is stacked full of the creme de la creme of knobheads. Ace isn't an arsehole so the jury is out on the cause of Mi5's apparent "higher than average" knobhead ratio :D

We don't believe Unique cheats and were all happy to welcome him into the clan. Seems a little bizarre that someone as high profile as he is, playing for one of the top DM clans, uses an aiming device.
So that's why Mcneill was hammering me all night to get in the chat with you and Neo, hellbent on kicking that "cheating bastard" out, so it's clearly total bollocks yet again.

and dont u dare accuse us of aimbots when you urself have said that Neo uses one.
Hmm I think I'll let Ace have the enjoyment of kicking your arse off and handing it back to you once more :)

You'll notice that up until now, mi5 were sporting after those matches, no flaming, no public announcing or gloating was made, in fact the only time it was commented on was inside our private forum; but u guys track that i know - which is ok apparently, private forums should be made public to other clans, specially when they hold things like match strategies and such like.
You have a short memory, although it's to be expected when your brain is so underdeveloped. The password disappeared from the ION private EzB forum sometime ago, and who decides to have a good wander around? Yup, Mr Aimbot himself Latino :)

If, next month when we play, the result is different, can we expect the same courtesy in return - highly doubtful.
If Mi5 last that long, set the stopwatch for the next CHSP release because that's how long you've got before your chances of ever beating ION in a league match are nullified :)

specially when they hold things like match strategies and such like ..
Err kettle .. pot .. black. Not like the gay err A-TeAm (Mi5 take #2) ever pulled ION's tactics from KNI after he went out to get them no? LOL, more hypocracy.

I realise that this is certainly not applicable to all your members, their silence on this topic speaks volumes.
They can't be bothered to even get involved with a ring sausage like yourself mOng err mOnkey, also re-iterating the truth doesn't seem to have an effect on Mi5ers either (they tend to re-iterate lies and BS in an attempt to turn it into truth).

ROFL @ monkey, can't wait until the penny finally drops and you realise that anything that's true = anti-Mi5 propaganda to you :)

FFS

Can`t you all just give over ffs. Please stop all your bitchy and catty comments, your as bad as each other. Actions speak louder than words, so do your talking in the next league match, that`s where it counts. I don`t know about everyone else but I don`t care who done what, with who or where it happened. Just all get a grip.