LIGHTNINGS spamthread to iceman

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

THE Lightning

Jun 8, 2001
Norwich, UK
to iceman

if u call me getting beaten on a public server full of n00bs on frigate by u getting 0wned u got a hell of a lot of to learn, my n00b friend. when u want a proper fight instead of a girls fight on public AS servers u can reach me on 120854147.

Untill then, i 0wn u like the US 0wns Afghanistan.

Damn n00bs always ruined this game

why do all ppl want to solve problems with playing 1on1? stupid imo. if he wanted a 1on1 he could just ask me nicely instead of flaming me without any reason

(i dont think the special letters in my nickname can be considered as a good reason...the real reason was obviously that i owned him when he started flaming me)

i can understand that you are pissed when you are not that good with your 190 ping and 5% PL, but dont flame other players because of that

Last edited:
lo m8s...
I think, that you dont have to become angry cauz of the stupid flaming of an guy, who isnt that important...
So just let him talk what he want...:D

Originally posted by FirewallX
lo m8s...
I think, that you dont have to become angry cauz of the stupid flaming of an guy, who isnt that important...
So just let him talk what he want...:D

good point :lol: :thumb:

*Lightning has been added to your ignore list* :D

i played UT in guardia and had most frags in the defense when some lamer with a fake nickname (now known as Lightning ex-NRG) and 190 ping that didnt play any good started insulting me and calling me noob, although i didnt say one word towards him before.

he then kept on flaming me in a thread in general forum, refused that i owned him and so on, still calling me noob...

i posted this pic and asked him how it feels to be owned by a noob

Shot0000.jpg

the thread was closed and he must have been so pissed that he opened a new thread here.

pathetic lamer

iceman is too cool for you :cool: