Lighter Politics?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Rich

Quote me as saying I was mis-quoted
Jun 7, 2001
Omnipresent
for the smokers and tokers out there
what are your lighter politics ?

the theft of a lighter where im from is a delicate thing ..

your average lighter (petrolstation special) is fair game no ground rules its open for the taking if the opportunity arises ..

your common garden Clipper is almost as fair game tho there has to be some finesse in the stealing of it to make fair game i.e. simply off a table wont do there needs to be some trickery involved ..

personally decorated cheap lighters or modified cheap lighters, are open season but can only be stolen on a return in a few days basis and must be stolen with a great deal of finesse and style with much (fs when did you take that you fucker ?.. and oi oi fs ive been looking for that you bastards! japes) on return.

Zippos and other more expensive lighters are NOT fair game and are not stolen .. or if they are they are by accident they are returned asap or the owner notified of there whereabouts asap so as not to arouse suspicion of intentional theft.

what are your lighter politics ?
:chilled:

Last edited:
:lol:

Well its pretty much the same here, except the addition that if you get caught within a reasonable time, ur obliged to return it... Oh and the personal addition that if a lighter disappear when I am around, I'm the first to be asked... I will vigourosly deny having stolen the lighter, hesistatingly rumage thru my pockets and usually find it + a few others... I am a lighter clepto :(

My shameful story started in my teens, when me and a couple of mates made a bet, who could fill a 3l jar with lighters the fastest, I came in 2nd, but ever since I have been stealing cheap lighters subconsciously, 9 out of 10 times, my denial is very honest indeed... I really don't think I stole the lighter :lol:

pretty muc the same the same as rich's cept and this is a biggie. You never nick my only lighter as i need it too cook ! This is why I never have more than one lighter as the spare always goes walkabout every single one of me mates is a lighter clepto like dog but after years of training they have come to understand the leave Add his only lighter concept as its safer for them that way.

:lol: what aj said.

I left my zippo at an insane speed freak once, never saw it again:(::lol:

I really don't think I stole the lighter

lol that sounds so familiar , tbh i am all of the above :footy: