Let's Slag off Wanker Thread

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Hector

What? No, I'm asking you, what?
Nov 6, 2001
London
[1] Zouba Cock

Attachments

• Zouba_slaaaaag.jpg
    Zouba_slaaaaag.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 82
  • Shot0024.jpg
    Shot0024.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 81
  • Shot0025.jpg
    Shot0025.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 80
I liked the "?" of innocence after he'd blatantly roxxed me off and I told him to fuck off.

What....me?

Okay maybe his skill ain't top and maybe he has no idea what AS is all about and ofcourse he knows no maps, nevertheless i doubt that he is worser than poof :P

....so Zouba joined BO yet? :rolleyes:

hopefully poof ain't able to ban meehh now :sofa:

Bart said:
Okay maybe his skill ain't top and maybe he has no idea what AS is all about and ofcourse he knows no maps, nevertheless i doubt that he is worser than poof :P

....so Zouba joined BO yet? :rolleyes:

hopefully poof ain't able to ban meehh now :sofa:

Heh, funny guy. He wasn't a complete newb. He came out after I was 7 kills up and just launched me off for no reason. He'd been happily spamming the other side with rox in a lame arsed, not killing anyone kind of way.

So now all of a sudden you are too good, too cool for taking fast moving projectiles up the ass??

Thats not the Hec i know ffs :stompa:

he tried to launch you to final obj with 2 rox :D

what i hate even more is when you are sniping on the bridge and some 1337 sniper bumps you off and 3 secs later they get the final (thx lamina)

Reactions: HUEY
ProPain said:
he tried to launch you to final obj with 2 rox :D

what i hate even more is when you are sniping on the bridge and some 1337 sniper bumps you off and 3 secs later they get the final (thx lamina)

That's what I'm talking about! Post pics here and damn their hides to hell!

And that's what happened after fuckface rocketed me off, they got final with a hammer launch while I was typing hatred at him.