leaving BoD

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Happy_Guy

Kneel before ZOD!!!!
Jul 9, 2001
W-Sussex, UK
Time is up

Had a good time with you all. See you on the pubs, well as long as they are still there.....

Thanks Rene for allowing me to play so often, honestly many many thanks for that

I can try and think of a long thank you list, but won't.
People who I appreciate know that :) (I hope otherwise I'm lamer than I thought)

:(

Hope you reconsider. A great loss to the brotherhood :(

Things will have to change to stop us losing more members. I WANT NO MORE MOANING in matches. If your not going to be polite to the opposition then shut up!PEOPLE WILL BE KICKED IF THE MOANING CONTINUES!!!

Re: :(

Originally posted by TexasTom
Hope you reconsider. A great loss to the brotherhood :(

Things will have to change to stop us losing more members. I WANT NO MORE MOANING in matches. If your not going to be polite to the opposition then shut up!PEOPLE WILL BE KICKED IF THE MOANING CONTINUES!!!

Tom it has nothing to do with Happy leaving

:wave: Happy, GL in whatever u do. Still i dont get the reason why and hope u reconsider :(

talk to himif you wanna know the reason........

Sad to see you leave :(
but it was nice playing with you and the chats on irc were always fun. It was also nice to meet you in reallife :)
see you around

i dont know why u left but you were always great and kind to me sorry to see you leave brotherhood :(

Sad to see people leave BoD, but hope you have a good time without it, cya! Btw dont you forgetting something, the deal when joining BoD is for life, maybe you cant play but you`ll always be a BoD deep inside, :deal: !! :thumb:

really sad to see u go m8, always had a great time with u :(
hope u still come to irc to chat with us and make some more vids for px :thumb:

rc is recruiting m8s i know for sure that we would be happyto invite u ..otherwise a great loss for BoD :(

As long as you're still around and continuing your glorius quest with Nuts, you have my blessing to do as you please young padawan ;)

And like W.A.S.P would say, 'Fuck like a beast!!!!!'

...of course, I have no f*ckin idea what that has got to do with anything but I like the damn song ok :D