LeagueAS137 Public Release

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Cratos

+++++++++
Sep 20, 2001
Austria
LeagueAS137a is ready :D

As already mentioned it is mainly the requested security update of the CSHP part and some minor enhancements/bugfixes:

• IRC-Reporter now immediately joins the reportchannel when a match got started
  • It is now possible to block IP ranges but set an AntiBanPassword to allow specific players that are inside the ban-area to join
  • Anti-Mapchange-Kick now works on mapvote servers too
  • Players not getting kicked from watching demos any more
  • Specfix should now work again (was broken in the LeagueAS137beta)
  • Added some servercrash recovery attempt (still beta, disabled by deault)
  • Some minor Mapfixes (fixes on RocketCommandSE and Coldersteel)
  • Some default settings adjusted
Download
Complete Package for Server and Client as UMOD Installer: LeagueAS137_UMOD.zip | Mirror

Manual Install:
Clientmodules for manual install (only needed if UMOD doesn't work): LeagueAS137_Client.zip | Mirror
Servermodules for manual install (only needed for running a server): LeagueAS137_Server.zip | Mirror

Configuration (Clients)
to get your current LeagueAS settings (colors, smilies,...) to this new version you can
a) download the package and install it. You will then get a new Mod-Menu "League Assault 137" where you can change your settings
- or -
b) open your user.ini, copy all sections that begin with [LeaugeAS136.xxx] and then rename the copied sections to [LeagueAS137.xxx]
- or -
c) type in console: "hudtoggle 2" to enable the most common settings for smilies/colors

Configuration (Serverside)
If you update your server to LeagueAS137 you should delete the LeagueAS136.int and LeagueAS136.u file or you will get the mutators listed twice in the webadmin. However as long as your provider's UCC startline is starting LeagueAS136 you have to keep the .u file and switch the server after restart.

Additional Info
Feel free to browse the LeagueAS Webpage for more Information about configuration of LeagueAS

Attachments

• LeagueAS137_Client.zip
    610.4 KB · Views: 523
  • LeagueAS137_Server.zip
    212 KB · Views: 325
  • LeagueAS137_UMOD.zip
    637.7 KB · Views: 476
Last edited:
it is a pity i ain't got time to play some with it :(

but anyway: great piece of work dvlp-team! and i hope it will run all smooth :)

Omg Finally It Duzn't Take -1 For Suicide.

Frag Whore's Dream !!! :d

I have the anemote1.utx not installed. When i type in console "hudtoggle 2", i have the default settings and basic smilies. And i see the basic smilies :D :| :x etc... When i reset the color styles and disable all icons/smilies, the basic are gone. So far so good, now i want to re-enable the "Disable Basic Smiles", so i can just see the built-in ones, it wont let me uncheck that box (anemote1.utx not found, wanna download blabla) <- Is there a workaround?
I just wanna see the basic smilies without anemote1.utx :(

Reactions: masterrr
thePROPHET! said:
I have the anemote1.utx not installed. When i type in console "hudtoggle 2", i have the default settings and basic smilies. And i see the basic smilies :D :| :x etc... When i reset the color styles and disable all icons/smilies, the basic are gone. So far so good, now i want to re-enable the "Disable Basic Smiles", so i can just see the built-in ones, it wont let me uncheck that box (anemote1.utx not found, wanna download blabla) <- Is there a workaround?
I just wanna see the basic smilies without anemote1.utx :(
The checkbox in the Options menu can't be activated cause it checks for Anemote.utx, but a simple Hudtoggle 1 or Hudtoggle 2 will re-enable the built in smilies ;)

You can edit the settings in your user.ini aswell if your are 'freaky' enough ;)

[LeagueAS137.LeagueAS_HUD]
bNoFormatting=False <- Enables the parsing of smilies
loadgroups[3]=1 <- Enables the emoticon group 3 (that are the basic smilies)

Last edited:
Reactions: thePROPHET!
Yeah, but 'hudtoggle 2' makes the font colors just gay :P

Anyway, i´m 'freaky' enuff to hack my user.ini and it works!!
Thx Cratos :D

Seven said:
Is RocketCommand and Colder gonna be league then ? p.s where is asthenoAL :P
[offtopic]AsthenosphereAL will be added to the league in october[/offtopic]

note: do not talk about maps in this thread, this is about LeagueAS137

So far i still have 136 installed here.
Is it possible to install 137a and still see the smileys in 136 servers?

sneez said:
So far i still have 136 installed here.
Is it possible to install 137a and still see the smileys in 136 servers?
LeagueAS136 and LeagueAS137 don't interfere each other on Clients. You can have both installed next to each other. The ModMenu of 136 is called 'League Assault' and the ModMenu of 137 is called 'League Assault 137'. You may config both versions with different settings if you like ;)

Cratos said:
The ModMenu of 136 is called 'League Assault' and the ModMenu of 137 is called 'League Assault 137'.)
mine is called "leagueas136b config", is that bad? ;) Think i haxxed the .int file while i still had the 135c package installed since they had same menutext.
Does 137 still use the same anemone.ini (& .utx) as 136(b)?
btw no .jp2 (jpeg 2000) allowed as attachment :(

Why? I have currently 3 League Assault Mods installed:

LeagueAS136.int
LeagueAS136.u
LeagueAS136Public.int
LeagueAS136Public.u
LeagueAS137.int
LeagueAS137.u