LeagueAS suggestion

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

WoW this new Scoreboard is a cracking good idea.

It would be nice to dumb out Objectives, Saves & Assists infos too

the maker of utstats ( exmpl ) said that he only needs some ngstats logs to do it and u can view them in the utstats

Suggestion:

similar to FastCap an output Log 4 the BestRecords

similar to SmartCTF SEALS
If u killed the last enemy near the objective.

pownZ
u kill 4 enemy in time near the objectiv

A query @ SmartCTF coder could be helpfull.

Reactions: Nekro
Humph said:
Would be nice to include launchers (not launchees) on the score board.

This would be awesome, it's always been an injustice imo that often the player who effectivley win the map get no recognition by the ut score system. The launchee gets 110 points whilst the launcher gets either none or -1. So maybe if you could do this you could add a lil points bonus for a successful launch, smart ctf has bonuses for flag returns and flag kills etc but still displays a true frag count next to it. That would be great imo :). Little objective icons would be nice as would be hammers/rls for launchers. Add the number of objectives/launches over the top of the image and that would look so sweet.

You said you liked a challenge lol cratos...

Reactions: Nekro
LAS 1.40a vs utstats

As u can see in the image.. there is no entry in the Assault Objectives field.

Looks like there is something different to the orignial LogFiles so that utstats isnt able to import the Assault Objectives.

possible to fix that in later LAS Version? Or better to improve the output Log so that utstas can show more Assault acctions... ?

Attachments

• utstats.assault.fehler.jpg
    utstats.assault.fehler.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 205
/me blame LAS ... sry.. wasnt LAS

i filtered matches with the class name instead of listed mutators from utstas. So i imported wrong matches....

LAS works fine atm with utstats !

[see also utstats Post and answer]

(Mann Cratos bis du schnell ;) sorry für die Falschmeldung

Last edited:
shud be cool in the comments part when score is accepted that those that played the war could vote on player of the match.

You can avoid boss skins by removing that package from the serverpackages. Thats a task for the serveradmin, nothing to do with LeagueAS ;)

that means they can´t join ?

or just set to default in my view ?

it´s not only cause of the skin and the voice m8...it´s cause 99,99 % of boss-skin players are soooo dumb, they play bigger shit than a granny would and f00k the gameplay up :nono: FFS

just had it on DFP again this afternoon...some bossn00b was there...pissed his own team up, ripperd teamm8´s from roof on siege and such stuff :angry:

Snuggs said:
that means they can´t join ?

or just set to default in my view ?

it´s not only cause of the skin and the voice m8...it´s cause 99,99 % of boss-skin players are soooo dumb, they play bigger shit than a granny would and f00k the gameplay up :nono: FFS

just had it on DFP again this afternoon...some bossn00b was there...pissed his own team up, ripperd teamm8´s from roof on siege and such stuff :angry:

u also can put Default Skins on ur UT ;) and that's why DFP server got a Kick mode ;)

yes well ii would like to see the amount of headshots somebody made during a map
saves idd 2 ,so the fragcount dont tell sjit :) would be nice this is a very gut idea =)

Snuggs said:
a "clear password" button would be handy sometimes...
if u play a friendly on a auth server and a team got not enough players...

i don't see any situation where you would need a "clear password" tbh

Cratos said:
i don't see any situation where you would need a "clear password" tbh
lets say my internet is down and i go to a friends house who also is a "league member". How can he let me play UT Clanwar on his machine for my clan if his UT has the authpass of his account?

Would have to be another member of your team not just a league member. For the amount of times that a clear password would be needed for that situation you can just do it manually.

sorry, i did not know there was a way...

would be nice if you could tell me, cuz i might need it during summertime.

Simple example.
First match RES vs atP.
I was member of RES and right now i'm in atP and when we played our first match server put me into RES team becouse my password was remembered in my cache .... ofcourse server kicked me after some time saying that i'm in wrong team .... lol of course i was but it was becouse of not cleared passwords.

Clear pass option would be useful imo.