LeagueAS suggestion

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

AtmaDragon said:
SmartCTF also has base Seal-Offs, Flag Saves, etc. I'm assuming they ZoneInfos to do this but I'm not sure. Would it be too hard to implement Objective Saves and possibly Base Seal-Offs (though the latter would be kinda meh IMO, just an idea.)

i don't think they do it with ZoneInfo.. i think it's like this...
PlayerX picks Flag -> PlayerFlagX
Atma Kills PlayerFlagX, u kill him.. logs auto make that a Flagsave or summat

well those ideas are quite good but the big question is how to record those things like a successful launch?

what I can see doable from a coders pov is detecting if a player is near an objective (in a defined circle area around it) and if a player has a line of sight to an objective

detecting a rocketlaunch or a hammerlaunch within a certain time before maybe is doable aswell, but very tricky for sure :P

*edit: tho I like challenges.. :P

Last edited:
Cratos said:
well those ideas are quite good but the big question is how to record those things like a successful launch?

what I can see doable from a coders pov is detecting if a player is near an objective (in a defined circle area around it) and if a player has a line of sight to an objective

detecting a rocketlaunch or a hammerlaunch within a certain time before maybe is doable aswell, but very tricky for sure :P

*edit: tho I like challenges.. :P
How about...

<psuedo-code>

player gets objective
was player hit by friendly rockets, rocket splash, or impact hammer, and did they reach a speed of xxx or more in last 10 seconds?
If true, give launcher award to the player that dealt the friendly fire.

</psuedo-code>

I'm not familiar with the limitations of uscript, so I don't know if such a system is possible or not.

well maybe its cool to add some sort of recordlist:P, like on some BT servers. If a map gets completed faster than the record time u get more points or something:P and a new record is set

Last edited:
it's cool guys but i'v another idea u can add mayB :

i find so cool, well like on ut2k4, during the 2nd assault of the map, for each objective u have a countdown on wich u can see if the other team had this objectif befor your team of after (of the opposite)...
let's see : i find it's cool :
click here

^SkylorD^ said:
it's cool guys but i'v another idea u can add mayB :

i find so cool, well like on ut2k4, during the 2nd assault of the map, for each objective u have a countdown on wich u can see if the other team had this objectif befor your team of after (of the opposite)...
let's see : i find it's cool :
click here

ok on linear non launching 2k4 where you have to do things in order

but thats not how we play :P

ah example.
Match is finished => score submited
Score is shown on page (no comment yet) => vissible button "Add comment" for clan leader for any uncommented match
once comment is submited => button dissapears

I see no problem :P

btw. i'm not sure but one thing boters me. If we get all that 1337 stats i think there can be a small problem with lag couse server will have write a lot of data somwhere like file, database or whatever.
I think that those stats should be very simple and not .... server resources consuming.
I like Cratos proposition and i think that launch stats will be very hard to detect/log. There will be too much mistakes i think.

Last edited:
i think that the score submit system is no good idea, because of administration work that has to be done if a score was not right due to Clans no playing *fair* (e.g. cheating) or what if servercrashes fuck up the league scores?

just wait, until the other clan submitted... :satan:

but what i think would be good is the same thing like in fraghub.net to give a 5% penalty if you dont submit the score in i think it is 48 hours. :thumb:

Reactions: brajan
I got another one.

Screenshot key log :/ I would like to know if anyone pressed F9 or any other screenshot key let's say 1-2 seconds before he took objective.
Is it possible to log that kind of shit ...... and btw this should be treated as cheat fs.

brajan said:
ah example.
Match is finished => score submited
Score is shown on page (no comment yet) => vissible button "Add comment" for clan leader for any uncommented match
once comment is submited => button dissapears

I see no problem :P

btw. i'm not sure but one thing boters me. If we get all that 1337 stats i think there can be a small problem with lag couse server will have write a lot of data somwhere like file, database or whatever.
I think that those stats should be very simple and not .... server resources consuming.
I like Cratos proposition and i think that launch stats will be very hard to detect/log. There will be too much mistakes i think.

i think there won't be a lot of clans who see a reason to add a comment, but you can the server also registrate which auth users have joined the match, to know what players exactly played...

Reactions: Nekro
ZERO PING :thumb:
Any chance to implemet it?

I played some CTF and TDM on servers with ZP and it's really great. Afair there was some AS test server which i joined few times but after few days it desapeard.