LeagueAS - changes, request(s)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I think peeps should have 1 second of invincibility after going through a teleporter....... to stop hammer camping.....or at least give the teleported person a chance of fighting.

Reactions: Ðeadßoy
Thrasher (_!_) said:
I think peeps should have 1 second of invincibility after going through a teleporter....... to stop hammer camping.....or at least give the teleported person a chance of fighting.

I dont, i guess you talking about bridge, well you would be pissed if 5 players would use tele and shoot ya 6 packs all the time. Blocking tele with hammer stoping spam.

AnTi said:
I dont, i guess you talking about bridge, well you would be pissed if 5 players would use tele and shoot ya 6 packs all the time. Blocking tele with hammer stoping spam.

I was thinking of Bridge & Seige][. If you're willing to go a man down to have him/her hammer-camping, then what is the diff to you if you have to wait a sec b4 killng him ?

On bridge it would be easy....make the green force field things kill attackers.

I spose it comes down to what you think are accepatble tactics.

Snuggs said:
:nod: div 1 style :lol:

Exactly........there seems to be less ethics the higher up the league you go.

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with Div1 players doing whatever is required to win......my problem is when they continue that same style of play on pubz.

Reactions: Snuggs
On bridge it would be easy....make the green force field things kill attackers.

So if someone gets launched and wants to go into one of the 4 spawns in the Final base, they're a bit buggered.