LeagueAS - changes, request(s)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Getting rid of that annoying Assault The Base! message at the start of every round would be good. Covers the middle of your screen for about 5 seconds and it's a pain in the arse. We all know to assault the bloody base fs.

Useless said:
Getting rid of that annoying Assault The Base! message at the start of every round would be good. Covers the middle of your screen for about 5 seconds and it's a pain in the arse. We all know to assault the bloody base fs.

Just dont remove You are in Red etc and You are attacking. etc causse i got green hud :P

hmm...idd Snuggs, single enforcer or double, the players should be able to decide^^

I wouldt change the maps, i would add more maps to league like Austria and RocketCommand,
would be much more interesting..

hmm maybe yes, the flak in bridge is quite useless,

and never thought about oceanfloor & ammo, so delete this fuck from leageue aplist :P

;)

Reactions: Popioul
Maggie said:
and never thought about oceanfloor & ammo, so delete this fuck from leageue aplist :P

;)

Deleted will be your sig, just wait till you get more bad rep points :rofl:

With enough bad rep points you can get your sig revoked? :uhh:

lol, what the rep points of the average forum member? I wanna see how close I am to getting my sig revoked.

Originally Posted by omerta
the change id most like to see though is a teleport in the attackers first spawn area on bridge (cave) so you can choose if you want to swim or not..

Hmm so change a map cause u cant be arsed pressing suicide till u get water spawn lol :thumb:

The other day I saw an attacker going through the Ballistic bunker tele and spawning in the def room. He sat in the back tele waiting for Warhead to go until Timmah's radar kicked in and he spotted the guy. Is this a bug or is it part of the 1337 map design?

Its happens when after generator destroyed 1 of defenders use bunker tele to go back to respawn area, after that he 'opens' bunker tele.

Maggie said:
hmm...idd Snuggs, single enforcer or double, the players should be able to decide^^

I wouldt change the maps, i would add more maps to league like Austria and RocketCommand,
would be much more interesting..

hmm maybe yes, the flak in bridge is quite useless,

;)
its true what hes telling here ^^

delete these shit maps (ocean etc) only nil choose them -_-

Reactions: sneez
None of the maps will be deleted when will everyone get that in their thick skull!

Fatality said:
its true what hes telling here ^^

The flak's not completely useless. It's the only weapon you can take the defenders out with if they're hanging back slightly sniping the first hammer launch (with alt fire). It's also pretty handy for taking out the sniper in the tower once you get up there. Still prefer mini though

AnTi said:
Its happens when after generator destroyed 1 of defenders use bunker tele to go back to respawn area, after that he 'opens' bunker tele.
Whenever someone of the defending team goes back using that teleporter to the spawnarea, attackers can use it too. Whether its before or after doing the generator doesnt matter :paddy:

you can't delete the default maps because the lower division clans might not be aware of the custom maps and thats the maps they will choose.

Pete said:
Whenever someone of the defending team goes back using that teleporter to the spawnarea, attackers can use it too. Whether its before or after doing the generator doesnt matter :paddy:

Yes i know, bad example from my side :P

I don't see the point of deleting maps tbh.

Why delete?disc space??lmfao

If clans want to pic a map, it's because they want to play it, so dba to delete them ;)

Just help betatesting the few new maps we have, there seems to be some good stuff innit.

/ :cool:

Reactions: CeCe
Snuggs said:
and i would like to have a lil box 4 the enforcers plz...that u can choose double or single :)
throw the damn gun then, and pick it up... u'll get single enforcer then....

Desolate][ Sector B door can already be opened from the inside afaik, but there's no msg showed when u do...

i agree about the objectives msgs should be put a little bit lower then the other msgs

yeah maybe let ppl define where they want their objective messages to be displayed
and let ppl chose how long the "assault the base" stuff is displayed at the start of each round :rodent: